Need for Speed: Underground 2

by flame0011

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi everbody. I'm buy Need For Speed Underground 2 because I love this game on multiplayer soooo much... But When I Start setup (Install) The key is invalid !!! The EA write in cd box invalid key on paper !! ( Sorry for I'm ask thıs questıon Nfs Run because NFS U2 ıs not click on menu... Sorry for my bad englısh I'm from Turkey...  Please hep me... Respect from Turkey...

Message 1 of 39 (10,685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS UNDERGROUND 2 İNVALİD !!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@flame0011 wrote:

Hi everbody. I'm buy Need For Speed Underground 2 because I love this game on multiplayer soooo much... But When I Start setup (Install) The key is invalid !!! The EA write in cd box invalid key on paper !! ( Sorry for I'm ask thıs questıon Nfs Run because NFS U2 ıs not click on menu... Sorry for my bad englısh I'm from Turkey...  Please hep me... Respect from Turkey...                                                               

NFS underground online service is DEAD* see it here 

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

View in thread

Message 2 of 39 (12,298 Views)

All Replies

Re: NFS UNDERGROUND 2 İNVALİD !!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@flame0011 wrote:

NFS underground online service is DEAD* see it here 

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

Message 2 of 39 (12,299 Views)

Need For Speed Underground 2 Problem

★★★ Newbie

I choose Need for Speed The Run for location because there did not have NFS UG2

I have "up arrow" lag on my nfs ug2. I can't do anything in menu because it's lagging. If I want to scroll down in cotrols, it only scrolls up :/ 

If I take my mouse and keyboard off from my computer, it's still lagging. What should I do?

Message 3 of 39 (10,423 Views)

Need for Speed: Underground 2 problems!

★★★ Newbie

So its constantly crashing and I get the diagnostics center telling me that speed2.exe crashed... (not responding) And then my computer starts to slow down, and need for speed underground 2 takes a long time to force quit.

Ive Google this, and almost everyone said running it in compatibility mode for windows XP worked, but that hasn't helped me at all....

Im running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit Xps (8300?), With an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40Hz 3.40 GHz, with 16 gig of RAM, and dual monitors if that helps. Thanks.

Message 4 of 39 (10,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi everybody 

I am searching for this so loooooooooooong and I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can still 

buy Need for Speed Underground 2. I really really want to play this game again but I can't find it anywhere Frown

Thanks in advance

Message 5 of 39 (10,364 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Underground 2

Message 6 of 39 (10,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

My name is Alwin & I just purchased a new Game of NFS - Underground 2.

After installing the game i realize that i cannot turn left while accelerating. The game runs well except for this glitch.

I experience THIS ISSUE ONLY WHILE TURNING LEFT AND ACCELERATING. IN OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES THE CAR TURNS LEFT BUT NOT WHILE I AM HOLDING DOWN THE ACCELERATOR KEY.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP

Message 7 of 39 (10,359 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Underground 2

Community Manager
Hi Alwin,

This could be an issue with your keyboard - it may not be able to accept enough simultaneous keystrokes.

Do you have another one you could try with?

Cheers,
Nils
Message 8 of 39 (10,357 Views)

Need for speed underground 2

★ Newbie
I have been with need for speed from the very beginning me and a lot of other people would like to see a underground 2 remake trucks spinners audio tv's all that made for thr ps3 or 4 would be the best one ever the new need for speeds kinda well suck honestly need to get bak to what started it all street racing .
Message 9 of 39 (10,308 Views)

Re: Need for speed underground 2

★★★ Newbie
So true, I would love to see a Remastered/HD version of Underground 2 for the PS3/360.

R.I.P Need for Speed 1996-2011 - Lost but never forgotten
Message 10 of 39 (10,291 Views)