Need for Speed: Undercover

by otroscorpio

Original Post

Re: Servers not working (Need for Speed Undercover)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, this is an ongoing issue since roughly 11/25/15. I was playing on the 24th without an issue and then the next day we were unable to connect to the EA servers for the xbox live game play.

Message 81 of 107 (2,449 Views)

Re: Servers not working (Need for Speed Undercover)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah they fixed Need for Speed SHIFT however I notice that Need for Speed: Undercover remains unusable. This has been going on for at least 3 months, I hope someone can fix this. I have a need, a need for Undercover.

Message 82 of 107 (2,362 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Undercover

★★★★ Apprentice

I've encountered an error in Windows 8.1 when launching Undercover that states that the game's executable (nfs.exe) is an unsupported 16-bit program. Has anyone else encountered this problem? And does anyone know what can be done to solve this?

Message 83 of 107 (2,331 Views)

Old game

★★ Newbie

I just thinking if i lost game disc and actual game also. Like after meny years ago. And i have registed that game back in days long time ago. Is that info somewhere still there. Becose i have this need for speed undercover game long time ago. And now i really dont know where that game is and i know that i have been registered that game beacose i played on online that game. and main reason writing to you there is if there eny change to get that game back?  if u have that information that i have owned that game.

Message 84 of 107 (2,317 Views)

Need For Speed Undercover server error Xbox 360

★★ Newbie

I purchased this game through my Xbox 360's game market under the impression that is a multiplayer online & co-op game but that I soon found out wasn't really possible. AS many times as I have played this game thinking that I had to "unlock"  a multiplayer feature or play far enough into the story mode to have the option to play with or without another player as I so fit, didn't seem plausible. When I have successfully connected to the ea "Origion" network on my Xbox 360 the game (no matter what day,time, or race type) I wasn't abe to see nor join in into anything but get a message "The Need For Speed Undercover server is not available at this time Please try again later", of which I did, several times since without any luck. I must say I am rather disappointed. Any suggestions?

Message 85 of 107 (2,310 Views)

installation issues

★★★ Novice

I have nfs uncover downloaded.When I try to install it,in the back ground,a window ( Completed the nfs undercover setup wizard.) pops up when I try to install nfs undercover.When I uncheck the punk buster in that window,because I do not want punk-buster installed,the installation of nfs undercover is stopped or if I don't click on the OK buttun,the installation keepd on going.

When I try to re-install again,the same issue repeats with the same pop-up window.

I have tried the steps below and I have tried re-intalling about a month ago via one of your techies.

"This issue can occur because the user account currently in use may not have the access level needed to install the game or the computer's security settings may be keeping the game from completing install.

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:
1. Close Origin.
2. Right-click the Origin icon on your desktop and select Run As Administrator.

This will run Origin as an administrator and should allow the game to install.

If you are still unable to install the game, please follow these steps:
1. Close Origin.
2. Click the Windows button and type "UAC" in the search field.
3. In the User Access Control window that appeared, click-and-hold the slide bar and slide it to the lowest setting available.
4. Click Ok at the bottom of the window.
5. Open Origin and attempt to complete the game install by clicking "Install" on the selected game.

If this does not resolve your issue, please contact us."

Message 86 of 107 (2,310 Views)

Please give me the key to the game, after a few plants that stopped working

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to install the game NFS Undercover and after entering the product code shown me that he has already taken a certain number of times. Probably because several times przeinstalowywałem system on your computer. It has the original game and the code book products included in the package, I would ask to give me the serial number, which will be my work. Please help.

Message 87 of 107 (2,306 Views)

Re: Please give me the key to the game, after a few plants that stopped working

Community Manager

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance. Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 88 of 107 (2,304 Views)

Wii Need for speed undercover...stuck on challenge

★★ Newbie

I can't figure out how to do this challenge with the read camera in the game as your race? This is for the original Wii. Looked through the manual and it doesn't explain?

Message 89 of 107 (2,290 Views)

Need for Speed Undercover crashes with latest patch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I bought this game a long time ago on sale (retail disc), forgot I even I had it after finding it in the lost corner with dust on it. I finally installed it. The issue is that when I patch it to the latest(1.0.1.18), after signing in, and when it starts to load, it hangs and that's it. I ctrl+alt delete out and it gives me the apphang error. Tried compatibility settings, no go. Running as administrator. When I reinstall and use patch 1.0.1.17, everything is fine and I can play. Doesn't the latest patch supposed to have the new add ons and challenges? I'm stumped!

rig specs:

Win 7 64 bit

16GB Quad channel 2133Mhz mem

Core i7 3960x

GTX 980

850W power supply

MSI MB X79 chipset

game installed on WD Black 2TB

Creative SB X-Fi Titanium PCI-E Pro

Message 90 of 107 (2,281 Views)