Need for Speed: Undercover

by otroscorpio

Original Post

Purchasing a new registration code for Need For Speed Undercover.

★ Newbie

I've installed my Need For Speed Undercover on a new PC. I get the message "The license limit for this product has been reached". How can I purchase a new registration code?

Message 61 of 107 (2,523 Views)

the installation has encountered an unexpected error. the error code is 1603

★ Novice

im trying to install need for speed undercover but i keep getting this stupid error! any ideas? Confusedmileysad:

Message 62 of 107 (2,574 Views)

Re: the installation has encountered an unexpected error. the error code is 1603

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@uhTravis Hi,

Are you using the Origin Client to install the game or the original media included with the game box? Which version of Windows do you have installed?

You can try following the various instructions that were brought forward here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Battlefield-3-Microsoft-Visual-3-C-2010-x86-Redistributable/t...

It is for another game, but the symptoms were the same. Essentially you are looking at a reinstall of the Visual C++ 2010 package and might possible then run into an issue with permissions not correctly set.

If that still does not help, you might have success with this solution that is helping Sims 4 players: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/sims-4-vc-error-code-1603/m-p/3432955#M5103

Cheers,

Nils

Message 63 of 107 (2,572 Views)

Need for Speed Undercover Error while start this game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello people!

I own a retail copy of the game Need for Speed ​​Undercover and receive an error opening the game containing the following message: "The game can not start 
For security reasons, only a limited number of machines can ever be licensed by a single purchase. This limit has been reached. Please purchase another registration code, reinstall, and then try again."

Mention that I installed and reinstalled the game on two laptops and a desktop pc that's mine. 

I want to play this game again, help me guys.

Message 64 of 107 (2,576 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Undercover Error while start this game

Community Manager

@rzr11 Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor, they will be able to assist you with the activation: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, "Codes" as Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 65 of 107 (2,560 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Undercover Error while start this game

Community Manager

EA is removing several of its older titles from the App Store, but if you already own these games, you will still be able to play them without interruption.*

As always, we encourage our players to back up their app purchases in iCloud. If you uninstall the app without backing it up on iCloud or iTunes, you may not be able to redownload your game. You can learn how to back up and restore your games from a backup here.

If you purchased one or more of the below games from the App Store, you can install the game on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you have a compatible version of iOS.

*See the below table for a list of games being removed, and their compatible iOS versions

Title Name Platform Minimum Supported iOS Max Supported iOS
Need For Speed™ Undercover iOS 2.2.1 7.1.2

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/some-ea-games-are-being-removed-from-the-app-store/

Message 66 of 107 (2,557 Views)

Need for speed undercover

★★★ Newbie

Bought need for speed undercover but lost the installation disk.

Message 67 of 107 (2,544 Views)

Need For Speed Undercover: Controller Configuration

★★★ Newbie

I just started the game and have completed one race. I still haven't got a garage or bought a car. There is only one menu at this stage called the "Main Menu", which has a controller configuration sub-menu. This main menu can be accessed right from the street. This controller configuration menu has a few pre-set confurations but I am not able to make my own configuration. Can you please tell me if there will be another menu accessible as I progress where I can make my own configurations for the buttons and controls. Thanks.

Message 68 of 107 (2,551 Views)

pictures

★★★ Newbie
Where do I find my pictures undercover's photo mode.
Message 69 of 107 (2,530 Views)

need for speed undercover

★★★ Newbie

i recently bought need for speed undercover on steam. steam doesnt ever update it and i was told by steam community that getting a copy of the game from origin/ea is the only way to get the game to run properly and be able to use autosculpt. i have my steam receipt email but i cant seem to find the button anwhere on this site to email ea/origin. if i could get an email from you guys i could send proof of purchase and hopefully get a pc friendly working download of the game so i cna actually use the mouse and autosculpt features. ty

Message 70 of 107 (2,535 Views)