Need for Speed The Run can't connect to Autolog multiplayer

by supersonic152

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed The Run can't connect to Autolog multiplayer

★ Novice

So i had already had a message which disappeared. I got a NFS The Run disc from my friend i didn't install it with origin, because origin didn't show up when i am installing. After the download when i got into the game i was trying to connect to Autolog multiplayer and i can't i try switching the firewall off to try it it didn't work. I also looked into the Origin server codes and stuff but it didn't work. So therefor i need help to get onto online? Please Help!

Message 1 of 4 (7,492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed The Run can't connect to Autolog multiplayer

EA DICE Team

Hi @supersonic152,

In order to be able to connect to Autolog, you need to have the game registered on your EA account. Please note that PC games are non-transferable because the code will have been used by your friend. I checked your account and the game is indeed not visible there.

If you have a copy of NFS:The Run registered on your account you should be able to connect to Autolog.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (8,039 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hi @supersonic152,

In order to be able to connect to Autolog, you need to have the game registered on your EA account. Please note that PC games are non-transferable because the code will have been used by your friend. I checked your account and the game is indeed not visible there.

If you have a copy of NFS:The Run registered on your account you should be able to connect to Autolog.

Message 2 of 4 (8,040 Views)

★★ Novice

tengo el mismo problema

Message 3 of 4 (6,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also want to connect but icant i have a ea account but the game is not registered

Message 4 of 4 (2,902 Views)