Re: Need for Speed The Run - Connection lost in multiplayer Xbox 360

by CraigKingx

Original Post

Need for Speed The Run - Connection lost in multiplayer Xbox 360

★ Apprentice

Hello,

we are a lot of players from the NFS community having tried to play the multiplayer of NFS The Run recently since the servers' closure announcement for August 31st, but we couldn't complete a single race.

After starting a race with other players, there is a loading screen and an error message showing "Connection loss" bring us back to the main screen.

We would like to complete the multiplayer achievements of this game before the closure and time is running out.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 10 (1,637 Views)

Need for Speed The Run - Relist DLCs on XBOX 360

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello,

we are a lot of players from the NFS community willing to buy the DLCs for this game before the definitive servers' closure on August 31st.

Even the free v1.1 update and online pass have been delisted. Now, the players who haven't manually downloaded this update previously can't play together.

Although they are still available on Playstation 3.

We would like to complete the achievements added by these DLCs before the closure, and time is running out.

Could you relist them again, even for a limited time, but with the intention to inform us beforehand.?

Thanks in advance

Message 2 of 10 (1,634 Views)

Message 3 of 10 (1,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_BarryI made sure my router used IPv4, my NAT is open and my router uses uPnp so ports are automatically forwarded. Everything is fine on my side. I don't have any connection issues in other EA games / Xbox 360 games / Xbox Series X games.

Need for Speed Undercover multiplayer works, so my connection is not the problem.
And I tried with other people who also have the same connection settings as you explain.

Message 4 of 10 (1,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry The problem is servers have some issiues on EA side😩
Message 5 of 10 (1,251 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry It seems this is the same for NFS Carbon too Frown Seems like the problem is on EA's side.. is there actually still anyone that works on these Servers for maintenance? (not a dig, genuine question mate)
Message 6 of 10 (1,231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yeah the servers are broken on NFS The Run, Shift 2 and Carbon, all on Xbox 360.
Plus there is that frustrating situation that they stupidly delisted all games and DLCs without warning.

EA is such a * company.
Do, at least, 1 thing right on your history EA.
Relist these games and fix these goddamn broken servers.

Message 7 of 10 (1,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry  Those steps don't help in anything. The servers are broken. Nobody in the world can play multiplayer on the Xbox 360 version. Let me say this again Nobody in the world can play multiplayer.

This is an issue on EA's side.

CM Edit: Don't mass tag. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,197 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@oGoTheWanderer I would just love a responce with some form of actual answer.. mainly- Is there still a team that manages issues like the Online connectivity issues on X360 for Carbon? etc.
Message 9 of 10 (1,173 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry Are there any news on your side ? There are only 3 weeks remaining until the scheduled closure, and the multiplayer still doesn't work.
Message 10 of 10 (1,012 Views)