Need for Speed Rivals missing DLC cars

by Iamaboss2468

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed Rivals missing DLC cars

★★★ Newbie

I know exactly the problem you are talking about. I've spent hours trying to figure it out. I've contacted steam, origin, and ea and none of them could help me. I thought the problem had been resolved, but it showed up again after a while. After reading this reply, I closed the game and made sure both origin and steam were logged in and open, and then started the game from origin. I did have it set to single player when I closed it because I found that I could use the cars in that setting while connected to internet. 

Message 31 of 36 (1,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Typically not, it is only for the agera one. The other dlc vehicles should appear.

Message 32 of 36 (1,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with the link and cannot resolve it so far. 

Message 33 of 36 (1,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I just need someone to help me in Rivals to get 2 trophy’s on the PlayStation! It’s super quick, I just need ’buddy bust’ (bust a friend) and ‘friendly race’ (win a race against a friend). If anyone is down to help would appreciate it and I can help with anything you might need as well. (Sorry if this is off topic) I just moved from Xbox to PlayStation so I don’t have any friends to help me😢.

Asencion_NFS (My PSN id)

Message 34 of 36 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm only level 4, my concept lamborghini showed up straight away but koenigsegg hasnt

Message 35 of 36 (1,128 Views)

Community Manager
Hi Folks,

It's been a while since this thread was last active so I'll lock it here to limit further necroposting and spambots.

Please feel free to pop open a new thread and add some more information about your case such as what happened and what steps you've already tried.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 36 of 36 (791 Views)