by Iamaboss2468

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed Rivals missing DLC cars

★ Novice
My dlc won't work at all its just default cars
Message 11 of 36 (6,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

About the paid DLC packs, I [XBOX 360] had to download the online content update pack for paid. I'm not sure, however, if this is the case with Playstation. Hope this works! Standard smile

Message 12 of 36 (6,582 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

me too im lvl 61 and my other user is lvl 22 in both sides still no koenigsegg one:1 shown up in garage.

plss fix this ea

Message 13 of 36 (6,506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm at rank 23 cop and 22 racer, no koenigsegg one in my garage (ps3). Did I do something wrong? (Downloaded and reinstalled over still no works)

EDITED

: Turns out my copy was europe version, but I'm in Asia, is this a problem? if it is, how do I get it. I can't fly over to europe, no enough money

Message 14 of 36 (6,279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

same here...I bought the loaded garage pack or whatever it's called...none of the cars are available to me and I'll still have to buy them once I unlock them...what's the deal?  Is there a fix? (xbox one)

Message 15 of 36 (6,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same problem briefly where my dlc cars didn't show up after playing in offline mode, I play on PC and instead of starting it from the desktop shortcut I went into my origin account and started it up from there, apparently my local and cloud saves weren't synced and that worked, hope this helped

Message 16 of 36 (5,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the complete edition and I don't see the koenigsegg either (xbox one)

Message 17 of 36 (5,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Log into online and your cars will be there. you can then go offline. i bought the digital deluxe and couldn't find my cars until i logged into the online mode.

Message 18 of 36 (5,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you have to finish cop mode to have the cop one1 then finish racer mode to have the racer one1 your welcome

Message 19 of 36 (5,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The problem is still there. The downloaded and installed DLCs do not allow the respective cars to show up regardless of the offline or online mode. I am level 61 in both the cop and the racer career. Regardless how I launch the game (on-line or off-line) the cars won't show up.

Message 20 of 36 (4,288 Views)