Need for Speed: ProStreet

by smutty185

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed ProStreet

★★ Apprentice
Message 20 of 367 (6,811 Views)

Re: Need For Speed ProStreet

★★ Novice

Thanks. Actually I was hoping EA had representatives checking on these posts like they used to. I guess this is just other people playing the games, too. I've been trying for more than two years to get something done about their games but they refuse to take any action. They just keep putting out more games with more flaws, sometimes even the same flaws (lol). They just don't want to hear about problems, now I guess they have other users try taking care of the problems for them now. Thanks anyway!

Message 21 of 367 (6,808 Views)

Older EA Games

★★ Newbie

Hey,

I was wondering when Origin will be updating to accept older platform PC games. I have been playing Need For Speed ever since the franchise started and was wondering if they will at least place Pro Street in the product redeem code because i would like to organize my Need For Speed games all in one place. 

Thanks

Message 22 of 367 (5,195 Views)

[Need for Speed: ProStreet] (Download for PC)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For some reason, whenever I try to launch my game on Origin (the EA download manager), an error occures and says "try launching the game after logging into your EA download manager" even though I am logged in the whole time.   I have paid for, downloaded, installed, registered, and verified (that I purchased it), all correctly, but the game never launches. I have tried multiple times yesterday and today. Nothing works.    I am currently reinstalling the game to see if it will work this next time.    Does Anyone have any other idea that might help me get my game to work??  

Message 23 of 367 (6,537 Views)

Need For Speed ProStreet wont work

★★★ Newbie

The game wont start it come up asking for me to log into the ea download manager and then it fails to launch I'm getting frustrated because that was 10 dollars down the whole if it doesn't get resolved fast

Message 24 of 367 (7,603 Views)

Need for Speed ProStreet

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have a question for NFS ProStreet for PC not The Run, ProStreet just wasn't under the location tab. Anywho, I just bought NFS ProStreet through the Game Stop app and I noticed that after I started the game my Xbox 360 controller doesn't connect to it and I went to controls and it only has controls for keyboard. I was wondering if there was any way to set up the Xbox 360 controller to this game? Thanks!

Message 25 of 367 (7,587 Views)

Re: Need For Speed ProStreet wont work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@flamingosqure wrote:

The game wont start it come up asking for me to log into the ea download manager and then it fails to launch I'm getting frustrated because that was 10 dollars down the whole if it doesn't get resolved fast

Ask for a refund, that's what I had to do because the game wouldn't start after talking to tech support and doing all I could to make it work and it still wouldn't.

Message 26 of 367 (7,598 Views)

need for speed prostreet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How on, "Need for speed ProStreet", do I get to more race tracks? I can get connect on the internet! I found the following statement stating that “This title is discontinued with its online service,” but that can’t be true because I bought the game at Office Depot about on about 02/01/2013. Can someone help.

Message 27 of 367 (7,602 Views)

Re: need for speed prostreet

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@edge1962 wrote:

How on, "Need for speed ProStreet", do I get to more race tracks? I can get connect on the internet! I found the following statement stating that “This title is discontinued with its online service,” but that can’t be true because I bought the game at Office Depot about on about 02/01/2013. Can someone help.

Hi there

This game was retired a few years ago now so no online service exists for it anymore, it does say this in the TOS that you accepted when you created an EA  account and when you installed the game that EA can terminate any game at any time. See the link below for all games that have been retired,

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

Remember to click accept as solution and click the XP button if this answer helped you!

Kuro

Message 28 of 367 (7,600 Views)

Re: need for speed prostreet not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Nami153 wrote:

Hi guys 

i tried to run need for speed prostreet and it tells me to login. after that it says it can not connect to the ea servers

i am unable to play the game

the Nfs prostreet servers are curently down.

Message 29 of 367 (7,887 Views)