Need For Speed Pro Street, not loading save game

by SpartanR3VENGE

Original Post

Can't activate game due to server connectivity issue?

★★★ Newbie

Just purchased and installed Need for Speed Prostreet and as I click to play, it sends me to a screen to activate using my email and password for my EA account. I input my information and it says that I cannot connect due to a server connectivity issue. This happens no matter what I type so I think it is right in this matter. Is there a way that I can play? I seriously loved this game from my recent childhood.

Message 331 of 367 (3,000 Views)

Re: Can't activate game due to server connectivity issue?

★ Novice

got the same problem did everthing i could do reinstalled the game but still it don't work 

Message 332 of 367 (2,993 Views)

need for speed pro street

★ Novice

since I bought this game never worked it keep asking for EA log in? it seems to redirect the user to the old server

Message 333 of 367 (2,944 Views)
Highlighted

Need For Speed Pro Street, not loading save game

★ Novice

Hello everyone i went to play NFS Pro Street today & i got this messege,the file your are attempting to load is of a version different than your current gane title

The thing is that i use to get this before all i use today was restart the game & it usually worked fine & loaded my save game but now not all Frown

Thanks in Advance Standard smile

Message 334 of 367 (2,942 Views)

''Please login to EA Download Manager to verify your ownership, then try again''

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

So today I bought NFS Pro Street on origin and when I downloaded it it gave me an error that the servers were down etc.. .well after some research I fixed that and I thought I was good to go but then I ran into this problem: ''Please login to EA Download Manager to verify your ownership, then try again'' and I simply can't play the game.. I've tried everything people suggested: turning off firewall, running Origina as Admin etc. but nothing will work .. 

So please EA, what's going on? 

Thanks in advance 

Message 335 of 367 (2,944 Views)

unable to send verification email

★★★ Newbie

Just bought NFS Pro street

Downloaded it. 4.5 GBs or something

The origin client is online, represents news, I can surf ea applications via it (it has inet connection)

Clicking on send verification results in error, launching nfs results in *unable to connect to server*  error

What are step to fix this ?

P.S. obvious steps like checking firewall restrictions, disabling/enabling any protection do not help 

Message 336 of 367 (2,979 Views)

Need for Speed Pro Street won`t start

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I downloaded NFS Pro Street and when i try to start the game, i got a message that says that i must got windows 98/2000 or better system, but i have windows 8. What am i going to do?

Message 337 of 367 (2,946 Views)

Error: Could not connect to the server(NFS ProStreet)

★★★ Newbie

So I just bought this game NFS ProStreet and installed it. Everything was mooth until i launched the game. There shws up a sign up window which wants my e-mail and password of my EA account. The problem is it keeps saying cannot connect and try again in a few minutes. I've been trying this non-stop for 2 days. help asap

Message 338 of 367 (2,957 Views)

Re: unable to send verification email

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hello @Luxaleksium

Please try the steps (if you did this already-tell me Thinking)

Clear your browser cache,cookies,temporary files and brosing history  follow steps in this link http://esupport.ctdlc.org/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/87/0/browser---how-do-i-clear-my-bro...
You have all the data necessary for Chrome,Mozilla,IE 11.

Clear DNS cache
https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

Clear hosts file
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034

Restart your Pc and  run the setup file Origin with Admin rights  http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/#2

All my best.Standard smile

@yahel_1
I am just a gamer wich trying to help another gamer.
I do not work for EA.

Spoiler
My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.

Retired champion.
Message 339 of 367 (2,959 Views)

Need for Speed Pro Street

★ Novice

Why do it take so long for you to answer my questions? i have asked and asked, my prostrret dont work and how can i fix it? it keeps freezing when i buy a car or after a race,

Message 340 of 367 (2,984 Views)