Need for Speed Pro Street

by kron1234554321

Original Post

cannot connect to ea nation on nfs prostreet Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie
Tried to go on ea online or codes and it says I need to sign into EA nation so I try signing in and a message comes up saying "Cannot connect to EA Nation. You must be signed into EA Nation in order to access the Online features of this title. Any idea of what is wrong or can I do
Message 261 of 367 (2,933 Views)

Need for Speed Pro Street Continue Button stop working

★ Novice

I have looked at so many forums for an answer but cant find one and the fix for a similar post to this on this website has not worked for me. Basically most of the time after finishing a race, the continue button wont work, it will the right noise when I click it, press enter or even the 'a' button on my gamepad. However it never continues.

thanks for any help I can get, I just want to play the game

Message 262 of 367 (2,921 Views)

Copy of the NFS Prostreet.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I was surfing vk.com, I found an application, which looks the same as NFS Prostreet. On the screenshot there is a copy of one af Japaneese tracks in this game. So I thought it's a king of piracy. Do something with it! Thank you. The link.

Message 263 of 367 (2,887 Views)

Need for Speed Pro Street

★★★ Apprentice

I just bought the Need for Speed Pro Street and found out that it's standart edition. My question is — where can i get Collector's Edition and/or Booster Pack?

Because if I can't get them in Origin, i'll just have to get them in Pirate Bay(since online isn't working anyway).

Message 264 of 367 (2,882 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: ProStreet

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys

I have this error when i try to run the game in Windows 8.1

http://postimg.org/image/r0h141t9n/

I tried compatibility mode, but doesn't solve the problem

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Message 265 of 367 (2,863 Views)

nfs alias wont sign in

★★★ Novice

Well everyone knows what a nfs alias is right? Well anyways I'm playing this old game I always loved called need for speed prostreet and I'm still playing it but for the last 2 months most of the time when the start menu loads it attempts to load my alias or profile then it comes up with this error that says: the file your attempting to load is of a version different than your current game title.an update to your game title may be avalible. Visit needforspeed.com for information. Please help me log into my alias and career I don't wanna lose everything now I still like this game Frown 

Message 266 of 367 (2,802 Views)

NFS Pro Street: The game can not start

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Downloaded through Origin, it happens immidiately after asking for my EA account.

Full error:

In order to launch this game, please login to the EA Download Manager to verify your ownership, then try again.

Error Screenshot

p.s. NFS: Pro Street sub-group doesn't exist.

Message 267 of 367 (3,151 Views)

Need For Speed Pro Street PROBLEM

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello .... emm good excuse my bad English first.

My problem is with Need For Speed ​​Pro Street, if that 's something old but spend money on when I want to play Online says " To connect to Ea nation you must Login "

I Try everything but the game still does not connect to online and i dont know how register in Ea nation , and the truth is that I spent my money on this and leave me unable to play Online is a scam

So if anyone has a solution PLEASE I need it

PD: I am from Argentina

Message 268 of 367 (3,127 Views)

Where is the nfs pro street game folder located

★★★ Newbie

triying to reinstall pro street without redownloading where to do i put the folder it does not go in the origin game folder location

Message 269 of 367 (3,113 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Pro Street PROBLEM

★★★ Apprentice

@Blood_GY wrote:

Hello .... emm good excuse my bad English first.

My problem is with Need For Speed ​​Pro Street, if that 's something old but spend money on when I want to play Online says " To connect to Ea nation you must Login "

I Try everything but the game still does not connect to online and i dont know how register in Ea nation , and the truth is that I spent my money on this and leave me unable to play Online is a scam

So if anyone has a solution PLEASE I need it

PD: I am from Argentina

There is no solution. The EA Nation servers were disabled, which means online is available only for NFS Hot Pursuit(2010) and above.

Message 270 of 367 (3,435 Views)