Re: Need for Speed Pro Street

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Re: Registering non-Origin legacy game codes?

Community Manager

@Anonymous wrote:

@eanils Thanks for the reply.

You are welcome. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 131 of 367 (1,564 Views)

Need for Speed: Prostreet Activation

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have purchased Need For Speed ProStreet a few days ago and I've since been trying to activate it. Every time I try to connect to my EA account in order to register the game it says that it "Could not connect to the server, please try again in a few minutes." 

After dozens of tries I still couldn't get it to work.

Message 132 of 367 (1,568 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Prostreet Activation

Hero (Retired)

Click the following link and log in to your EA account: https://help.ea.com/en/

1- Click help with a game
2- Click on your game or search if it isn’t listed.
3- Select a topic for the best results.
4- If your topic isn’t listed, Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us
5- Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.
6- Select live chat or call me to request a call back.

Make sure you have the phone near you if you selected call me and have the device you are having the issue on near you also.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(っ◕‿◕)っ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did my post solve your question? please click ⇨ Accept as Solution & Award me and click the ⇨ XP Button!
Do you need further assistance? PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

- Branden / MorningTimeCloud

Message 133 of 367 (1,565 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: Prostreet Activation

★★ Novice

they disabled the online function called ea nation which means nfsmw 2005 nfscarbon and need for speed pro street are not able to play online anymore

Message 134 of 367 (1,491 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: ProStreet

★ Novice

my problem is when i finish a race and hit continue the button behaves like it should but it doesn't go anywhere same situation when i try to restart it. 

Also the this game is not compatible with your os screen pops up and i change the compatibility mode xp sp 3 and it still comes up with that screen.

Message 135 of 367 (1,594 Views)

Need for Speed Pro Street

★★★ Newbie

i have a evenblasater issuse every time i get in the game, and when i finish a game it wont let me press enter or countinue some one help :/

Message 136 of 367 (1,790 Views)

Hero

@ikid_the_mexican 

Thread moved to the Need For Speead Pro Street thread. Hopefully someone here can help.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 137 of 367 (1,786 Views)

Need for speed Pro street

★★★ Newbie

First I bought need for speed pro street and it wanted me to log in and then it would give an error and shut down. next I found a crack that would let the game work and then I would finish a race and it would freeze up and not let me go to the next race. I would like to know if there is a patch to fix both of problems instead of out sourcing to other 3 party fixes. I already hate EA due to the fact that you are money hungry and release games premature instead of prefecting the game in the first place, but you have the best line racing games for pc. Would really just like to have a fix for a problem that I found out after I purchased the game that has been going on for years now. Just lets me know I should do error research on EA games before I buy one.

Message 138 of 367 (1,789 Views)

Need for Speed Pro Street

★★★ Newbie

Hello, after a race my game just freezes. Yesterday i talked in live chatt with EA support and she told me to buy a new serialcode. She sayed that my code was invailed and that was the reason my game freezed. But when i play the game with the new code that i bought from Origins website today it happend again. I'm pritty mad over this since she promissed me that this would work. Please help me out now.

Message 139 of 367 (3,479 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thread has been merged, carry on. @ghostpatroll22 

Also, please contact support again for this problem. 

Message 140 of 367 (3,470 Views)