Re: NFS ProStreet - cannot lunch the game (looks like the problem with legacy games vs origin)

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Re: NFS ProStreet - cannot lunch the game (looks like the problem with legacy games vs origin)

★★★ Newbie

my friend mashed the case to my prostreet he only gave me the disk is there a way to by pass this

Message 51 of 367 (3,411 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

If you see the following error, your game has likely been downloaded and installed on three other computers already.

The game cannot start. In order to launch this game, please login to Origin to verify your ownership, then try again.

According to the End User License Agreement, which can be found by opening Origin, highlighting your game and selecting Game Manual: "You may only have the game installed on three computers at any given time."

If you are sure you have not installed the game on a fourth computer, please clear your license files located at

• C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PACE Anti-Piracy\License Files and delete all the files in that folder. Once you log in a new one will be created.

Be sure your system time and date are correct to your geography.

You may need to check the time stored on your system CMOS as well as the time in the Windows operating system. 

To adjust the time on your system CMOS, please check with your system manufacturer or consult your owner's manual. 

To change the time in Windows:

1. Right-click the clock that shows on your Windows Taskbar.
  2. Select 'Adjust Date/Time.'

If you don't see the system time on the taskbar:

1. Right-click your Windows Taskbar and select Properties.
  2. When the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties applet appears, select the 'Taskbar' tab is selected.
  3. Be sure that the 'Show the clock' check box is selected.
  4. Click OK.

The clock should now appear opposite of the Start button. You can now check and edit the time easily as described above.

Please note: Online features and services for this title have been discontinued.

Message 52 of 367 (3,404 Views)

Re: nfs prostreet not able to connect to ea nation

★★★ Newbie

Confusedmileymad:

Message 53 of 367 (12,820 Views)

Need for speed pro street

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hello,

I bought nfs pro street but if i start pro street i had to login with my ea-account to activate it. But if i want to login the server are down.

Felix Gerling
Message 54 of 367 (5,149 Views)

NFS Pro Street profile issue

★ Newbie
Every time I play Pro Street, I have to restart the game or my Xbox because it won't read my profile. This happens every time. It says the profile I'm trying to load is compatible with the game title or something like that. I can't play because of it. I didn't know how to make it stop doing that and I don't want to restart again because it keeps doing it and I don't want to lose my progress.
Message 55 of 367 (5,141 Views)

Can't Play NFS Pro Street

★ Novice

Hello,

I recently purchased Need for Speed Pro Street from Origin Store. I downloaded and installed it, but when i open the game it asks me to Insert email and password but after this it says me "In order to launch this game, please login to the EA Download Manager to verify your ownership, then try again." and then the game will close and i can't play. What i've to do?

Message 56 of 367 (5,101 Views)

I have a problem with need for speed pro street. The game is in English but I'm Italian. Can I have my language?

★★★ Newbie

Message 57 of 367 (5,945 Views)

need for speed prostreet game does not respond past certian races after finish

★ Novice

when i compete in challenge days and race days in carrier mode, sometimes with drift and drag tracks the game does not go past the "you won" screen. the sound still plays and i can save shadows, but pressing enter does not get me past the "you won" screen. restarting also does not work and i have to force close the game.

Message 58 of 367 (5,906 Views)

downloading

★ Newbie

I purchased nfs prostreet a while back and i cant download it 

Message 59 of 367 (5,852 Views)

Re: downloading a need for speed game

★★★★★ Expert

What's stopping you?  (You gave no details, so no one can try to help). 

Message 60 of 367 (5,844 Views)