Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed ... #2 !

by Todd82TA

Original Post

Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed ... #2 !

★★★★ Newbie

So, I've been a fan of racing games since "Test Drive" for the IBM/PC on my 8088. I don't play racing games so much anymore, but I try whenever I get some time.

The one game that's always stood out to me, and even caused me to buy a Porsche at one point (before kids), was Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed.

Best racing game ever... 

I know the graphics were really good back then for 1999 / 2000, but I know how much better graphics are now. It's almost impossible to tell the difference between real life and the game.

I would LOVE... LOVE to see a remake of the Porsche NFS game, with the latest vehicles added in the near-10 years since it was released.

Any chance in hell?

A Ferrari one would be awesome too... 

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Re: Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed ... #2 !

★★★★ Newbie
Lol... why do I have an Argentine soccer player in an FC Barcelona soccer jersey as my avatar? Is that the default?
Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Todd82TA

Yes, this avatar was put by random choice. You can change your avatar by this link.

And I can agree with you about NFS. This game was very good. I liked to drive Boxter and enjoy the views. Standard smile

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.
Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)

★ Guide
Personaly i think NFS Porsche was okay, not my favorute game. Personally i prefered High Stakes, there was a 911 turbo in that game too. But yeah i would love too se EA remade all the old games from the 90s, that would be soo amaing see those games with todays grafficStandard smile-
Message 4 of 4 (232 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help