Re: Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed ... #2 !

by Retro-Pathfinder

Original Post

Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed ... #2 !

★★★ Newbie

So, I've been a fan of racing games since "Test Drive" for the IBM/PC on my 8088. I don't play racing games so much anymore, but I try whenever I get some time.

The one game that's always stood out to me, and even caused me to buy a Porsche at one point (before kids), was Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed.

Best racing game ever... 

I know the graphics were really good back then for 1999 / 2000, but I know how much better graphics are now. It's almost impossible to tell the difference between real life and the game.

I would LOVE... LOVE to see a remake of the Porsche NFS game, with the latest vehicles added in the near-10 years since it was released.

Any chance in hell?

A Ferrari one would be awesome too... 

Message 1 of 4 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lol... why do I have an Argentine soccer player in an FC Barcelona soccer jersey as my avatar? Is that the default?
Message 2 of 4 (555 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@Todd82TA

Yes, this avatar was put by random choice. You can change your avatar by this link.

And I can agree with you about NFS. This game was very good. I liked to drive Boxter and enjoy the views. Standard smile

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 3 of 4 (521 Views)

★★★ Pro
Personaly i think NFS Porsche was okay, not my favorute game. Personally i prefered High Stakes, there was a 911 turbo in that game too. But yeah i would love too se EA remade all the old games from the 90s, that would be soo amaing see those games with todays grafficStandard smile-
Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)