Need for Speed Payback is stuck on the loading screen saying Loading Saved Game

by Swiftwheel82

Original Post

Need for Speed Payback is stuck on the loading screen saying Loading Saved Game

★★★ Newbie

I got Need for Speed and downloaded it onto my Xbox. I went in, clicked start, signed in as me, but it's been stuck saying Loading Save Game for about 20 minutes. If someone knows how to fix this please help, because I've retried at least 5 times and turned it off and back on too.

Message 1 of 7 (13,496 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Payback is stuck on the loading screen saying Loading Saved G

★ Apprentice

try to delete all of the game and then re install the whole game and try again. if this problem still occurs then contact ea by email or by phone just go onto the contact us part of the website and they will help sort the problem out.

Message 2 of 7 (13,284 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Payback is stuck on the loading screen saying Loading Saved G

★★★ Newbie
You need to delete you saved data of your system and then download the game save again
Message 3 of 7 (13,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie
how to do that ?
Message 4 of 7 (10,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my game is stuck in loading mode and won't continue

Message 5 of 7 (5,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ky1e101 THANK YOUUU
Message 6 of 7 (5,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do u do tthat

Message 7 of 7 (2,886 Views)