by J007ack15

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted randomly freezes

★★ Novice
EA Customer Support is an oxymoron, lets be honest here
Message 11 of 18 (2,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA support is non existent...  mine freezes randomly you can hear the car still going int he background... the game is still playing... but frozen screen.  Funny thing is I got this game for Free  since they messed up SimCity so bad.  Now this game doesn't even work.  Pro f'ing status EA, pro status.

Message 12 of 18 (2,402 Views)

★★★ Novice

Uhhhhhh.... guy's I fixed this a looong time ago but completely forgot about this post. Confusedmileylol: It turns out I just overclocked my GPU waaaaay too high. So I just droped the clock and everything became perfect. Also try using ccleaner to fix registry errors, I think that might have helped.

Message 13 of 18 (2,388 Views)

★★★ Novice

Greatest customer service ever...Confusedmileylol: broken game for a broken game.

Message 14 of 18 (2,384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have a great news.

After update windows 8 to 8.1 and installing new driver 331.58 WHQL for GeForce 450GTS the game dont freezes. I played for many kilometers and changed many cars I noticed that game is now absolutely stable. And the game runs more smooth.

Great work Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 18 (2,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya when I play need for speed on my ps3 after a little while it does not load the rest of it and it freezes

Message 16 of 18 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me help turn on Vsync

Message 17 of 18 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They still haven't patched it

Message 18 of 18 (311 Views)