Re: Request for additon of Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005), Underground 2

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

★★★ Newbie

Just bought need for speed hot pursuit for the tesco hudl. It doesn't work and directs me to EA support ... This doesn't work either: the final page 'confirm / contact us' page doesn't give any options for how to contact us or to finalise message! VERY ANNOYING! Now £3 lighter and no help!

Message 11 of 26 (4,996 Views)

Re: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

What platform did you get the game for? Perhaps you'll need some driver updates for your machine, or to run the game in XP compatibility mode, if you're on PC.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 26 (1,344 Views)

Needforspeed

★ Novice

I have 3 old games NFS most wanted, pro street, carbon I want give it to origin but I forgott the email or user witch I registred in games can I get this infos somewhere tHANKS sorry I dont speek english Confusedmileysad:

Message 13 of 26 (1,347 Views)

Re: Needforspeed

Community Manager

@Mirecskkn wrote:

I have 3 old games NFS most wanted, pro street, carbon I want give it to origin but I forgott the email or user witch I registred in games can I get this infos somewhere tHANKS sorry I dont speek english Confusedmileysad:

@Mirecskkn Hi,

If you still have the original boxes (with the codes) you could contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 14 of 26 (1,338 Views)

Re: Needforspeed

★ Novice

thanks

Message 15 of 26 (1,336 Views)

Request for additon of Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005), Underground 2

★★ Novice

Hello, I want to request the additon of an old game pack or just the addition of old Need for Speed games like Most Wanted (2005), Underground, Underground 2 for download on Origin. Because those games are completely awesome and had some great influence of the racing games in their time. I played them and I think those games are the best Need for Speed games ever made and I really, really want to play them again. I´m pretty sure that there´s a lot of old players like me that want to get those games again, but this time in conoles like Xbox 360, PC and others.

I hope there´s a positive response for this case.

Message 16 of 26 (1,280 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Diegosg448 To be quite honest this game is very old, doubt that any updates will happen to this game as theres many newer versions out today to play.

Message 17 of 26 (1,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I know it´s too old, but it´s the best Need For Speed game for me. And I know it was available for download from origin some years ago, I just want to get the posibility to get it again.

Message 18 of 26 (1,243 Views)

NFS MW HELP

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi please can I get help fast.

I have completed the whole game and got all the cars 98 jackpots or 99 1,777,150 money (credits,I don't know what to call them)  and 58% trophies but when I went on the game today the game has started me all over again except my trophies and money. all my cars have gone though and billboard smashes and speed camera thingy flashes. Before this happend I was working on getting every single upgrade on every single car. 
i am on a PS3 system
 Confusedmileymad:

Message 19 of 26 (1,255 Views)

psp games

★★★ Newbie

i bought a used psp game.need for speed ownhow to find out if it has been used?

the city..it has the game access code with it but can anyone tell me

Message 20 of 26 (1,204 Views)