Re: Please help with old NFS Most Wanted

by ninjaarmy2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello I do apologize for my product misprint but there is no option any where for NFS MW..And I can't just call you guys any more. So a long time ago(like 3 years) I called yall(EA) and I was having trouble with installation. It turns out yall said you couldn't help because it was a corrupt file. So I asked if I could have another copy. Yall checked everything you could and there was no download..No disc. So yall were like im really sorry but we honestly can't help you. So since I bought this game back in '05/'06 and I am still the first owner(other then the store I bought it from obviously...which was Sam's Club BTW) would it be ok/legal for me to download a copy of the game from the internet(everyone prob knows what i mean). Because technacly i own the game and stuff but it's 100% useless sitting on my shelf un playable. If any one needs like pictures of the game or some kind of proof that i own it in order to give me a legitament answer please just ask...thanks

AND ONCE AGAIN THIS IS THE NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED FROM 2005. NOT THE NEW ONE OR WHAT THIS TOPIC "PRODUCT" SAYS.

AND PLEASE DON'T REMOVE THIS PLEASE JUST BECAUSE THE SERVICE HAS PROB BEEN CLOSED FOR NFS MW. I NEED AN ANSWER AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT...SINCE THERE IS NO MORE AMAZING ON THE PHONE CUSTOMER SUPPORT...WHICH WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!

THANKS

Message 1 of 26 (14,499 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey There.

If i were you, i would definitely get my hands on ''other type of media'' and instal the game. Back, when original NFSMW came out, things were a bit differet than now, with games. 

If You are owner of Original copy of MW, than you should have uniqe Serial code, or key. At the end of instalation, you will be required to enter it. This code is the proof, that you are the owner, not the **bleep** itself, or downloaded file. So game on!

View in thread

Message 4 of 26 (16,441 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't know if Most Wanted is listed in the Origin Store but if you have the game registered online with your EA account then you can download it for free.

Look Alfred, I'm Batman not a millionaire playboy!
Message 2 of 26 (14,483 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

EA doesnt have the download. They didn't even have any kind of copy what so ever 3 years ago. But since I own it can i just download it from the internet and not through EA(since EA doesnt have it).

Message 3 of 26 (14,480 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey There.

If i were you, i would definitely get my hands on ''other type of media'' and instal the game. Back, when original NFSMW came out, things were a bit differet than now, with games. 

If You are owner of Original copy of MW, than you should have uniqe Serial code, or key. At the end of instalation, you will be required to enter it. This code is the proof, that you are the owner, not the **bleep** itself, or downloaded file. So game on!

Message 4 of 26 (16,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thanks very much Standard smile

Message 5 of 26 (14,451 Views)

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005

★★★ Newbie

Alright, I'm unsure if this has already been posted but....

Wouldn't it be great to be able to go back a few years and bring back some memories while playing the OLD SCHOOL most wanted?

Yeah, I though so too...

Wouldn't it be even better playing ONLINE? 

Well, maybe if you guys who want to play NFSMW 2005 online actually stand up and do something about then EA may just re-activate the server.

This is a start. If you want to re-activate the server then please help, and show EA that we still play the 2005 edition!

Message 6 of 26 (14,430 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005

★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, but it's like this in here: if you cannot manage to stick strictly to the single allowed topic, just do not post here,  The Idea Exchange has one single topic: how to improve the AHQ website.

Message 7 of 26 (10,257 Views)

NFS most wanted 2005 online problem

★★★ Newbie

i have nfs mw 2005 edition but i cannot play online mode after some time of waiting it says to me that the game lost connection to ifs or something like that. also i tried to redeem my game in origin it ssyd cd key not valid :"(

Confusedmileyindifferent:

Message 8 of 26 (14,353 Views)

Need for speed - Most Wanted

★★ Novice

How come i can only use Dodge Charger R/T in multiplayer but my SP score is "00"?

Eventhough my SP score is 40,000.00.

Please help!

Message 9 of 26 (14,322 Views)

Need for speed Mobile Query

★★ Newbie

Last year, I applied two years ago, is by ID [[edit: email address removed]] [Need For Speed - Most Wanted] game enjoyed.

Then change the phone many times I have forgotten a few days ago, and then reconnect to the reinstallation of September

However, achievement, SP will remain there vehicles, missions, play money, etc. pecking initialized.

What ... Connect to guess that after a long time. Thinking and flips.

The mission is to enjoy the game again after breaking the payment is 25,000 won back cache setting is completed vehicle know.

Yesterday the phone and then reinstall the same ID to initialize the connection again do vehicles, mission, games, money is initialized it is.

Thus, the recovery request.

If you want the current GMail transactions take screenshots and we'll send you the current game situation.

Message 10 of 26 (14,298 Views)