Need for Speed™ Carbon

by FILOSOFF94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed™ Carbon

★★★ Newbie

srsly,where can i buy it today? i wonder if anyone at EA do realise that volume of sales doesn't mean quality, i want to play good old games like NFS most wanted ,pro street or carbon, most hillarius thing about it is that i technically have no option how to do it , i wonder how many guys like me will vote with their wallets

Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed™ Carbon

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

You can always try eBay. My local store has one copy, but buying that will be no better than eBay. EA will get no money from it, because I am pretty sure the way selling goods works is that the shops buy a certain amount from producer to sell to their shop's customers, meaning the odd copy a shop sells is likely just a copy the store needs to get rid of, and EA has long got their money for it. [Comment Removed - Admin.], though I bought two copies in 2014.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)

All Replies

Re: Need for Speed™ Carbon

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

You can always try eBay. My local store has one copy, but buying that will be no better than eBay. EA will get no money from it, because I am pretty sure the way selling goods works is that the shops buy a certain amount from producer to sell to their shop's customers, meaning the odd copy a shop sells is likely just a copy the store needs to get rid of, and EA has long got their money for it. [Comment Removed - Admin.], though I bought two copies in 2014.

Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)