Re: Need for Speed: Carbon

by EA_Najat

Original Post

nfs carbon

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

hi , help me , i need beat EA Moderator in NFS Carbon (PS3) for unlock all reward cards. help , help , help . Please help me unlock Porsche 911 GT3 .

Message 21 of 78 (2,258 Views)

need for speed carbon

★★★ Newbie

can someone of the support team send me to my google mail the 1.3 patch for need for speed carbon please 

Message 22 of 78 (2,209 Views)

Need for Speed: Carbon

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have question, why on Chevrolet Corvette Z06 headlights can be painted?

Message 23 of 78 (2,141 Views)

Re: problems with cd key to game nfs carbon collectors edition

★★★ Newbie

how can i get another 1 of those product key for the game? hoping for your kind consideration. thank you

Message 24 of 78 (2,144 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@MRTxZonda wrote:

Hello, i have question, why on Chevrolet Corvette Z06 headlights can be painted?

@MRTxZonda 

Your message has been moved to the Need for Speed Carbon main thread.

Are you talking about the actual lights or the body component around it?

This is maybe a graphical  glitch occurring only with this particular car model.

Message 25 of 78 (2,131 Views)

Re: problems with cd key to game nfs carbon collectors edition

Community Manager (retired)

@RandyDelaCruz wrote:

how can i get another 1 of those product key for the game? hoping for your kind consideration. thank you

@RandyDelaCruz 

The game is still available on Xbox 360  in the XBOX Live Marketplace

For PC and PlayStation 2 and 3, you have to buy a copy from a retailer.

Message 26 of 78 (2,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

with stock and other body

Message 27 of 78 (2,127 Views)

need for speed carbon

★ Newbie

hello, i was wondering about racing cars, and i didn't find anything interesting so far like olds games. for example need for speed carbon or maybe undercover. we could customize the car like hidraulike the smoke from the NOS with different colors and a lot other stuff. also drafts on mountains laps.and opened that door in differents ways. it was just nice. but now its all about speed and police follow. i really wants to know so bad if there something coming like. that soon. i really wish that. if not would like ask please start making stuff like that because we loves it that way. yeah we don't do it in real life, but at least gaming and having fun. i wish that there is need for speed carbon 3 is about to come soon. with every customer that we would like to put in our cars.please whoever you are who read is reading this text don't ignore please me let the bosses see. because im not the only one who want that.

thanks to you a lot...

isaac jhon

Message 28 of 78 (2,114 Views)

Why I Cant Open My Need For Speed Carbon

★★★ Newbie

Why i cant locate the dvd room but i alredy put the cd room on my computer!

it's says "please insert the correct DVD-ROM, select OK and restart application

Message 29 of 78 (2,117 Views)

Need for speed Carbon PC connecting Xbox 360 gamepad

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I just bought a PC copy of Need for speed carbon for the PC off of Amazon  but have run into a problem

Im not sure how to connect my 360 controller for use ingame

I use a microsoft PC wireless reciever with a connected 360 controller that Ive used through many games which includes another need for speed shift 2 unleashed

Ive tried searching up solutions online and searched through the ingame menus but can't find any soluions 

Thanks 

Message 30 of 78 (2,110 Views)