Need for Speed Carbon on Xbox 360 (online servers in 2021)

by Stas2004761

Original Post

Need for Speed Carbon on Xbox 360 (online servers in 2021)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I know that NFS Carbon's servers are broken since 2018 (nobody can play together), but I wonder maybe there is a chance that they can be fixed? There are only 3 months left before their official shut down. I want to play online with my friends again before servers will gone permanently.

Message 1 of 9 (1,523 Views)

Re: Need for Speed Carbon on Xbox 360 (online servers in 2021)

★★★ Apprentice
Agreed! Can still confirm that there seems to be server/matchmaking issues preventing people from actually being able to play NFS Carbon together on Xbox 360, even tried every possible option of Quick Match / Custom Match / Quick Race both Unranked/Ranked and at most we got 'Joining game...' before it instead went to 'Could not join game' :/

This needs to be fixed/resolved ASAP as we're running out of time to play and earn Online achievements, with only a month and a half left until the servers shut down by August 31st!
Message 2 of 9 (1,352 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Lukester25 Same issue here.. I have all the single player achievements but do not have a single online one on Xbox Frown I still cannot join any games online even when I know others are trying too. Let me know if you managed to get through on anything!
Message 3 of 9 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It truly is a load of bull. The servers shutting down is the whole reason I bought the game immediately again. And it doesn't even work. How crummy. They need to fix this.

Message 4 of 9 (1,324 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah the servers are broken on Xbox 360. It's impossible to match up with other players.

Do your job EA, fix these servers issues and extend the server shutdown date to let us be able to play Carbon multiplayer and earn the online achievements.
Message 5 of 9 (1,282 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would just love someone from EA to respond to our thoughts here.. just to set the record straight as to what the actual issue is AND if there is still even a team working on it anymore..

Message 6 of 9 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@CraigKingx Agreed, we're all waiting/looking for answers and just want things to be fixed so that we can actually play, and none of this "servers are working fine on our end" BS that they've tried to pass off, that's just not gonna fly!
Message 7 of 9 (1,260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, it's the last day of Need for Speed Carbon's servers, nothing happened. It's sad that EA did nothing about this problem. Really disappointed.((

Message 8 of 9 (996 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Stas2004761 Its more than sad Frown
Message 9 of 9 (963 Views)