Need For Speed World

by flytorment

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed World

★★★ Newbie
who is responsible for the investment in the game ???
Message 1 of 5 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed World

EA DICE Team

Hi @flytorment,

@trickeh2k @BazbotV1 @EIGuimaraes

It seems you have been provided with several valid answers. The only thing that I have left to add--this info is for everyone for future reference-- is that you are able to find Online Service Updates, here:

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

--Tom

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (503 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

The servers of NFS:W are down now.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

Message 2 of 5 (550 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

need for speed world was retired. remember seeing a news story a while back that it was going to happen. 

Message 3 of 5 (535 Views)

★ Pro

Black Box was the developer of the game (Most Wanted '05, The Run) and it EA was the publisher. Throughout it's life, Black Box disappeared and went to QuickLime Games but it was eventually taken over by another dev team I can't remember the name of. The game was discontinued earlier this summer along with other F2P titles from EA such as Battlefield Heroes. If you still want to play the game there's an offline mod for it but it's just a single player experience since there are no online servers for it, at least not as of yet. If there will be any, they will be private hosted one's and I find it hard to believe it's going to happen. 

Message 4 of 5 (529 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @flytorment,

@trickeh2k @BazbotV1 @EIGuimaraes

It seems you have been provided with several valid answers. The only thing that I have left to add--this info is for everyone for future reference-- is that you are able to find Online Service Updates, here:

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

--Tom

Message 5 of 5 (504 Views)