Re: Need For Speed Run Autolog Issue PS3

by thizarcito

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed Run Autolog Issue PS3

★ Apprentice

When I play Need For Speed the Run on my PS3. When I view the Autolog I get Your Friend under Autolong Challenges instead of there name. When I view my friends under Autolong it says I have none but I have tons. When I try to invite someone to my playlist I hit the square button and get No Friends. Also when I try to view the leaderboard in story mode it shows only me and everyone elses times are listed as this. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Level 28.

Is there anyone else out there experiening the same issue?

Message 1 of 12 (3,624 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@claytonkueyo 

I am currently collecting information about this issue Claytonkueyo.

Can you please post a message here? Issues with Autolog

I will then be able to forward all the details to the teams.

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (3,743 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Everyone I have spoke with online is having the same problem with the autolog, It isn't working. My friends times are no longer posted on the speed walls.The more people that acknowledge this problem, the faster it will be resolved. I just text chated with a ea represenative,she told me to post here for results from the game developers.

Message 2 of 12 (3,560 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, looks like every PS3 users get this problem. There is no autolog friends recommendation, there is no news from autolog. Since nobody gets any friends update, King for A Day trophy is unobtainable. I hope that EA will fix this autolog issue ASAP.

This is list of trophy achievers for King for A Day:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1182-Need-for-Speed-The-Run/37-King-for-a-Day

As you can see the latest user to get this trophy is at 26th February 2014 at 9:14PM

Message 3 of 12 (3,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please pack up it's been a month since anyone get that platinum trophy and is impossible to get that and a lack of respect for the lovers of the game and the company is here my friends we thank dissatisfaction to report even
Message 4 of 12 (3,524 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@claytonkueyo 

I am currently collecting information about this issue Claytonkueyo.

Can you please post a message here? Issues with Autolog

I will then be able to forward all the details to the teams.

Message 5 of 12 (3,744 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I play Need For Speed the Run on my PS3. When I view the Autolog I get Your Friend under Autolong Challenges instead of there name. When I view my friends under Autolong it says I have none but I have tons. When I try to invite someone to my playlist I hit the square button and get No Friends. Also when I try to view the leaderboard in story mode it shows only me and everyone elses times are listed as this. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Level 80.

Message 6 of 12 (3,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

When I play Need For Speed the Run on my PS3. When I view the Autolog I get Your Friend under Autolong Challenges instead of there name. When I view my friends under Autolong it says I have none but I have tons. When I try to invite someone to my playlist I hit the square button and get No Friends. Also when I try to view the leaderboard in story mode it shows only me and everyone elses times are listed as this.

Message 7 of 12 (3,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I play Need For Speed the Run on my PS3. When I view the Autolog I get Your Friend under Autolong Challenges instead of there name. When I view my friends under Autolong it says I have none but I have tons. When I try to invite someone to my playlist I hit the square button and get No Friends. Also when I try to view the leaderboard in story mode it shows only me and everyone elses times are listed as this.

Message 8 of 12 (3,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I play Need For Speed the Run on my PS3. When I view the Autolog I get Your Friend under Autolong Challenges instead of there name. When I view my friends under Autolong it says I have none but I have tons. When I try to invite someone to my playlist I hit the square button and get No Friends. Also when I try to view the leaderboard in story mode it shows only me and everyone elses times are listed as this. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Level 80.

Message 9 of 12 (3,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
2017 😒 y sigue sin funcionar
Message 10 of 12 (3,153 Views)