Re: Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed

by SlimBoss93

Original Post

Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

As a LOOOONG TIME customer, I miss the old generation of games, especially Need For Speed series. I love the new games, but what I'm talking about is:
Why EA don't remake the old NFS Games??? Like Road & Track Presents: The Need For Speed [Remastered] or even my favorite of all time, Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed [Remastered] with new generation graphics... I know than Zushi Games and Destination Software don't exists anymore, but I know than all the programmers and designers of these games work with games yet, and I wonder: These games was the most legendaries that I ever played in all my life. Why doesn't have a remake? And I think the most of people thinks the same about me and prey a remake... I play NFS since my first experience with Road And Track, so it's been a long long time, I can consider than I follow the evolution of NFS in my entire life, and I wish one day this can happen, and I'll buy all, of course!!

Message 1 of 17 (8,163 Views)

★★★ Novice
@_Mr_Toxic_12345 I absolutely support your opinion! Aren't there any other older gamers here? Only Underground guys? Kids, Need For Speed existed long before Underground and Most Wanted.
Porsche 2000 was my first PC racing game and I adore it! The best in the series for me. I still play the new games, I love them all. But this is the game that really brought me into the franchise. A remake would be fantastic!
Message 2 of 17 (8,047 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Need for Speed High Stakes was the very first Need for Speed game that I had ever played. I love the new and old NFS games. I wish we had a way to buy some of the older NFS games off of Origin like NFS1, NFS2, NFS3, High Stakes, Porsche Unleashed, and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2.

Message 3 of 17 (7,966 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Narzooker yeah that would be great.
Message 4 of 17 (7,881 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Narzooker An HD collection of these games would be fantastic! \They would be perfect on Switch and/or mobile!
Message 5 of 17 (7,872 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

they did a command and conquer ultimate collection . so why dont make nfs ultimate collection?

Message 6 of 17 (7,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I miss the old EA games too, I've played a lot of them in the early nineties. EA needs to put the old NFS titles on GOG at bare minimum I would support a remaster as well, they did a good job releasing all the wing commanders on GOG it can be done. 

Message 7 of 17 (7,567 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes bro, I totally agree with your opinion. In fact, recent NFS were basically similar to each other: racing in a city, chased by cops, tuning and show off your cars. I think people will soon be tired of these. Then why not remaster old series NFS? with fantastic scene and fantastic cars, no cops, no chasing around narrow city, just enjoys the cars and roads. Why not?Angel

Message 8 of 17 (7,493 Views)

★★★ Pro
@liushaorui I have too correct you a little, there was only one NFS game. In the 90s that dident had cops, and that was NFS 2 SE rest of them had pursuits. Even Porsche unleashed had police chases, but yeah Hot Pursuit and High Stakes was special. Since you could play both sides, and you could also play without cop chases.
Message 9 of 17 (7,461 Views)

★★★ Novice

High Stakes and Hot Pursuit + porsche unleashed were my 1st 3 NFS games

Message 10 of 17 (7,381 Views)