Need For Speed: No Limits suggestions

by 2t0g0ts617sr

Original Post

Need For Speed: No Limits suggestions

★★ Novice

First off, let me say I'm a big fan of Need For Speed. And like most games, there's always room for improvement. With that said, here's some suggestions.

1) The subtitle is No Limits, yet EVERYTHING in the game is limited. From gas to the number of times you can replay a race. Get rid of a few of the limitations, or at least make the wait time shorter. We want to play, not wait on a timer to tick down to zero.

2) Keep the cost of the packages between $0.99 and $9.99. $20-$30 for game content is a bit ridiculous. I pass on a lot of stuff simply because it's too expensive.

3) Allow us to sell or scrap race skips. Most of us don't use them. And in the places we would use them, you want gold instead. 

4) We should be able to choose between the items given at the end of the race, not given one at random so that we waste time constantly running the same races over and over again trying to win a single part.

5) Make the PR levels make sense. A car 10+ lower than me shouldn't be able to leave me behind like I'm out for a Sunday cruise. And vice versa. 

6) Change the time for the Special Events races from real time to game time, and get rid of the wait between days. Some of us have to work and can't complete the series because we run out of time. Not to mention, most of us have to sleep at some point.

7) If the cops in the game are going to target you, there should be an equal chance that one of the competitors are targeted also. Why is the guy you're racing never hit with an ESF?

8) And finally, the HUD (heads up display, just in case you've been living under a rock somewhere). For the most part, it's fine, except for 2 things. 8 decimal places? Really? Who's idea was that? Put it back the way it was. Sheesh.

And the part that says drift/airtime/near miss/etc needs to go. It gets in the way, blocks your view, and is generally annoying. Whoever put it there needs to be forced to drive while someone randomly shoves things in his face so that he can't see what's in front of him. After a few dented fenders and bumps on his head, maybe he'll finally understand what line-of-sight means and how important is. I've included an example of what I'm talking about on this.

The game should be fun. It should be an enjoyable distraction to pass the time. But, as it is, I want to quit playing because it infuriates me so much, but after spending way more money on it than is reasonable, I feel like I have to keep playing just to justify my having spent money on it.

Listen to your players EA. We are trying to tell you how to keep us happy and still make a boat load of money. (Which seems to be what is the most important thing.)

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Re: Need For Speed: No Limits suggestions

★★ Guide

WORD!

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)