Need For Speed Most Wanted 2 Idea concept 2019

by sppec

Original Post

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2 Idea concept 2019

★★ Novice

We all want a new " Need for Speed Most Wanted 2" , so I come up with this idea for new solo story and multiplayer 

Razor is out from prison and u pick it up , u are his cousin and he will help u get all the Black List to beat the BMW M3 GTR owner , but this is not so easy because Cross is still there with new enforcers .

What is new ? 

1. U get a crew of 4 to 8 teammates [( bots ) why ? because is not so easy with Cross ,u know from playing nfs mw 2005 ] roaming across the map where u conquer helping u when the cops are trying to bust u and even win races for u ( like in carbon ), u can have even more when u beat more parts of the region .

2. This will be set on autumn, u will own a car from the list because u need to be underground and no one can't find out what's Razor plan  ....Razor is not only there ,  Razor is evrywhere .

3. New and epic , when u go into race on free roam  there will be a car meet with all u play against  ( in multiplayer all need to accept to play the event ) so will be fun to stay  and chat before race in multiplayer . 

4. What u get when u lose vs cops ?  …. dam u don't want it …. because u will lose you're car and money ( don't worry u have a bank account in you're safe house ) but sorry for you're car Lose is Lose and Win is Power here but …. u have you're team to save this for u , or not :D .

5. U will have back tollbooth , drag races , sprints end even more !

6. If u like more ideas please comment :D .

Message 1 of 14 (5,576 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted 2 Idea concept 2019

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @sppec 

Thanks for sharing your idea with us! Standard smile It's always interesting to read what you, players, would like to see in our future games.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 14 (5,502 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Btw @EA_Ataashi, I have some ideas ea may find very useful in creating the next nfs game

p.s. could you plz bring back the nfs rivals servers?

1. Story Concept (not perfect, but it's a start!): 

You have traveled close to the border between Rockport and Palmont to catch up with a few old friends and sleep tight knowing that you control both cities & that Razor is in prison, but little did you know that he has busted out along with the other 14 Blacklist racers, who all want your head on a platter, and are currently looking for you. Cross has joined the PCPD right after Darius got taken down hoping to redeem himself, and got accepted, but was eventually terminated and placed in state jail for a DUI, fraud, bribery, extortion, aggravated assault toward his police chief, false imprisonment, & third-degree murder of a cadet during a high-speed chase with a racer. He also busted out, and wants all the Blacklist members dead, along with you, and won’t stop until he gets the job done.

2. Blacklist Ideas:

Maybe most Blacklist members can modernize their rides by having newer versions of their old cars, but with the same classic paint job. Plus, you can win their ride only through beating them in 3 different races, each that play to their strengths, and then shutting them down after the final race, like in nfs mw 2012. Also, maybe after you take Razor down, you get met by Cross, who literally stabs Razor in the back when he crawls out of his totaled car, then charges for you, but you counter the stab and knee him in the groin, giving you a chance to escape. Then, Cross chases you and tries to take you down (and gets taken down by you first), and then you drive off into the sunset, marking the end of the story.

p.s. what you see below is what you get after beating each blacklist member

#15: 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2.0T Rabbit Edition + Sonny’s Wrap

#14: 2019 Lexus IS 300 + Taz’s Wrap

#13: 2019 Toyota Supra + Vic’s Wrap

#12: 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF + Izzy’s Wrap

#11: 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT + Big Lou’s Wrap

#10: 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS + Baron’s Wrap

#9: 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer + Earl’s Wrap

#8: 2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 + Jewels’ Wrap

#7: 2010 Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 + Kaze’s Wrap

#6: 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo + Ming’s Wrap

#5: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 + Webster’s Wrap

#4: 2014 SRT Viper TA + JV’s Wrap

#3: 2016 Aston Martin DB9 + Ronnie’s Wrap

#2: 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren + Bull’s Wrap

#1: Razor’s (Flame) Wrap + Cross’ Wrap

3. Garage & Customization Ideas:

Maybe for the garage, we could be able to own all the cars like in previous nfs games instead of only 5-10 in 2015 & payback. Also, could we not have any customization restrictions on our cars, plz? For example, in 2015 & payback, certain parts equipped on a car restrict you from putting other certain parts on. Can we PLEASE not have that issue because, for example, I put a really good-looking pair of front canards on, and see a cool rear and side skirts that would match perfectly, but I can’t equip it because of the “restrictions” the canards have, which deeply pisses me off because most of the time, the other options would suck, so could you please fix it? Thank you :D!

4. Police Ideas:

So something that I think should be added is that the cop cars can be equipped with officers shooting guns that can do severe VISUAL damage to your car and shove you off the road. The bigger the heat level, the stronger the push. Also, could u PLEASE make the cops more frequent in the open world because there are barely any in payback also can u make them faster and stronger, but not too OP that pursuits will be impossible to complete (and not too pathetic like the nfs 2015 cops)

p.s. on the bottom is what i would like u to use for the police chases

Heat Level 1: Dodge Charger SRT8 Hellcat (available from start)

Heat Level 2: UC Dodge Charger SRT8 Hellcat w/ Uzi (available from start)

Heat Level 3: Lexus LFA + Ford Police Interceptor Utility w/ AK-47 (take down Vic)

Heat Level 4: UC Lexus LFA + UC Ford Police Interceptor Utility w/ AK-47 (take down Earl)

Heat Level 5: Hennessey Venom GT w/ Spike Strip + GMC Yukon w/ AA12 +

Heli w/ Spotlight (take down Webster)

Heat Level 6: UC Hennessey Venom GT w/ Killswitch + UC GMC Yukon w/ AA12 + Heli w/ Spotlight & AK-47 (take down Ronnie)

Heat Level 7: Lamborghini Urus w/ AA12 + Heli w/ Spotlight & S&T Motiv K12

(take down Razor & Cross)

Heat Level 8: SWAT Hummer H1 Alpha w/ Killswitch + Heli w/ Spotlight & M2 Browning (disable a SWAT unit)

5. Car Wishlist: 

p.s. this is just a randomized order of some cars i hope to see in nfs 2019

Koenigsegg Jesko         Bugatti La Voiture Noire        Ferrari F8 Tributo Bugatti Divo        Pininfarina Battista         LaFerrari Pagani Huayra         Jaguar C-X75 Prototype         Ferrari F40         

Ferrari F50 Nissan GT R-50         Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo        Aston Martin DBS Superleggera         Aston Martin Vulcan 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO         2019 Honda Civic Type R         

Lamborghini Centenario         Lamborghini Terzo Millennio         Lamborghini Aventador SVJ           Lamborghini Diablo GTR Pontiac Firebird         Lamborghini Asterion        

Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe        2019 BMW X4 M         Aston Martin AM-RB 003         Lamborghini Veneno Lamborghini Miura         Ferrari FXX-K Evo          McLaren Speedtail      

Mercedes-AMG GT.        Lamborghini Centenario         Acura NSX 2018 Chevrolet Impala         Lamborghini Huracan Performante         Aston Martin DBX         BMW M8 Gran Coupe     

McLaren 600LT Aston Martin Rapide AMR         The Exorcist Dodge Challenger SRT Demon       Dodge Durango         Porsche 911 GT3 RS      Ferrari Pista 488        Lamborghini Estoque  

Lamborghini LM002         Chevrolet Suburban         Lamborghini Urus         Ferrari FF         Koenigsegg Regera         Aston Martin Vanquish         Porsche 918 Spyder         2017 Ford GT

Aston Martin Valkyrie         Bentley Bentayga V8         Jaguar F-Type         Jaguar F-Pace         Jeep Gladiator Sport         1966 Shelby Cobra         Hennessey Venom GT         2012 Lexus LFA

Audi R8 Coupe         McLaren F1 LM         Pagani Zonda R         Dodge Charger R/T         Ford GT90         Lamborghini Cala         Alfa Romeo Schighera         BAC Mono

Alfa Romeo 4C         Maserati GranTurismo MC         Marussia B2        Jeep Trackhawk          GTA Spano         Ford Model 18         Koenigsegg CCX        Hennessey Venom F5         

Koenigsegg Agera RS         W Motors Fenyr Hypersport         2018 BMW M3 GTR         2019 Ford Focus RS         2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor V8         Hennessey Goliath 6x6         

2020 Chevrolet Blazer.        Koenigsegg One:1         Mazda Furai

btw let me know what you think :DDDDDD

Message 3 of 14 (5,427 Views)

★★★★ Novice

btw can we also be able to bring any wraps from 2015 or payback into 2019?

p.s. another car i forgot to mention in my wishlist was nissan skyline r34

Message 4 of 14 (5,422 Views)

★★★ Pro
I love your carlist, but Ferrari will never have their cars in a ricer\tuning setting NFS. There is a reason why Ferrari only showed up in Rivals, that was their first NFS game since Hot Pursuit 2 from 2002. I mean we dident have a ferrari in HP 2010 either, buy the way Forza Horizon has exlusive rights for Lamborgini Urus and Lambo Centenario. Plus Mazda Furai was a rare car, they only produced 3 of them. And they all get destroyed, in a accident or soemthing like that. Except from that i like your list but not the NS setting, i rather want a High Stakes or Hp setting,because im tired of playing as racer, i want the ability too play as cop again.
Message 5 of 14 (5,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I was actually thinking of that

Message 6 of 14 (5,356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Being able to play as a cop, I meant

Message 7 of 14 (5,354 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If they will give us the option to play as a cop, maybe they could give us more stuff to unlock because playing as a cop in nfs rivals got a little boring once i unlocked everything. Plus, it felt too easy.

Message 8 of 14 (5,353 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And too quick

Message 9 of 14 (5,346 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Plus @EA_Ataashi, some more cars i would hope to see are Abarth 124, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Black Series, Mercedes-Benz X Class, Peugeot 3008 DKR Maxi, & Volkswagen Race Touraeg 3

Message 10 of 14 (5,330 Views)