Need For Speed MSVCR100.DLL was not found

by alfinomurtadha

Original Post

Need For Speed MSVCR100.DLL was not found

★ Novice

I cant launch the Need For Speed, is there any way to fix this issue? thx!

Message 1 of 5 (1,727 Views)

Re: Need For Speed MSVCR100.DLL was not found

Community Manager

@alfinomurtadha 

Check the following post for info on downloading and installing the required files, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Mass-Effect-Games/Mass-Effect-msvcr100-dll-Missing/m-p/10698589#M957...

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,713 Views)

★ Novice

Dear, EA Support Team

I still have this

MSVCR100. and MSVCP 100 issue could you help me with this?

Screenshot (4).pngScreenshot (5).png

Regards,

Alfino

Message 3 of 5 (1,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having same issue with mine its extremely frustrating it says something about the C ++ files which i have reinstalled numerous times deleted and reinstalled the game multiple times still same issue

Message 4 of 5 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I installed Need for speed through the EA PC App on my Windows PC and got the same error messages you are facing when i tried to start the game.

The solution for me was:

1. Only uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable, from the Control panel or Settings and then Apps.

2. Download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable (vcredist_x86.exe).

3. Download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable (vcredist_x64.exe) if you have an 64-bit Windows (i think most computers should have it in 2023).

The two programs (vcredist_x86.exe) and (vcredist_x64.exe) can be found on the following page under "Visual Studio 2010 (VC++ 10.0) SP1 (no longer supported)":

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Message 5 of 5 (813 Views)