Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered

by darkarena17

Original Post

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered

★★ Novice
Tell me who wants it? Im dying for this game lol.
Message 1 of 8 (3,812 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered

★★★ Newbie

This game should of been remastered instead of Burnout Paradise what was EA thinking?

Message 2 of 8 (3,639 Views)

★★★ Pro
They have allready done that, NFS HP 2010 yeah it feelt more like a Burnout game. Since it was made by Criterion, so we had that stupid Burnout agressivity. That was something i dident like with the game, plus you had those stupid weapon system. And the racers could also use spike, something only the cops should have. But the biggest mistake Criterion did, was open world instead of random tracks. I really hope NFS one day can return back too track and stock racing one day, instead of those stupid Fast and Furious type of games.
Message 3 of 8 (3,580 Views)

NFS Remaster Ideas

★★ Novice

For me, payback was a poorly exacuted game all around. I wont go into details as Im sure we all know why.

HOWEVER I am a fan of the NFS series nonetheless and want to see EA redeem themselves with their next NFS release.

That being said, what are everyone's ideas on a full remaster or modified remaster on some NFS games?

Personally I'd like to see a remaster of NFS High Stakes, NFS Hot Pursuit 2, NFS Carbon, NFS Most Wanted (2005) or the original NFS Underground.

I still find myself replaying Most Wanted, mainly because it is a blast running from free roam police.

What are your thoughts and ideas?

Message 4 of 8 (3,523 Views)

Re: NFS Remaster Ideas

★★ Expert

@M109A3_it6rebav 

Great idea 

Message 5 of 8 (3,498 Views)

What's it going to take a for nfs's remaster?

★★★ Newbie

What's it going to take for the old need for speeds from the Xbox/PS2/GameCube era to be remastered? I feel that its long overdue and much needed. Underground, underground 2, Most Wanted(2005), Prostreet, Hot Pursuit 2, Carbon, and Undercover. As a dedicated need for speed fan, I grew playing these games and loved them and I know I'm not the only one. Not only were they fun, worth the replay, frustration, and busted cars, they also had soundtracks that are much better then majority of other games. Sure payback has the customization that we missed, but there's nothing quite like putting spinners on a Cadillac, the police chases that could go on for hours, getting to see your car on magazines, putting a widebody on a Bugatti. It's not only the games we miss and the music, we miss the cars as well. I myself feel like there is many cars from the old games that should have been in payback alone, and I'm not sure if I'm the only but I think a neon or a 3000gt with at least 900hp+ would be great. I feel even with online play, that the 2 player split should come back too, its another feature that made that made the older games so great. I'm sure all need for speed fans, me included would love to see even one of those games remastered. I feel that it would even bring back some of the older players and give those who have never heard of or played the older need for speeds a chance to enjoy and share the games we love.

Message 6 of 8 (3,467 Views)

Need for speed hot pursuit

★★★ Newbie

Why can’t EA make a remastered copy of NFS Hot Pursuit for the PS4 like they did with Burnout  Paradise ??? NFS Hot Pursuit was a far better seller and game and it would prove to be a better investment for you company as billions across the world still played it up until a few days ago!!!! Come EA get with the program and realize what’s going on!!!!

Message 7 of 8 (3,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude seriously shut up NFS 2010 is easily a top 5 NFS game. Hot pursuit brought back was NFS has always been about, which is fast cars and running from the cops. As well as having fun but it's definitely better than this trash EA puts out now. If you don't like 2010 hot pursuit then play something else because millions of people love 2010 hot pursuit. 

Message 8 of 8 (1,713 Views)