Re: Need For Speed Carbon (MINIMAP OUT OF SCREEN)

by IGKILLER4512

Original Post

Need For Speed Carbon (MINIMAP OUT OF SCREEN)

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone, I have a problem with minimap. and score list. it is out of screen.. i don't know why.. i tried to resolve with widescreen fix, and it's not working..

Help Me Pls? Frown

Thanks

Message 1 of 22 (18,089 Views)

Community Manager

@Talegangey

Which platform are you playing on, PC/OS x/PS3 etc?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 22 (18,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on Pc. I didn't tried on OS, PS3.. srry for my english Frown

Message 3 of 22 (18,043 Views)

★ Guide

Click on options, interface, check settings for free roam map and race map, and make sure they are turned on (rotate or static).

Message 4 of 22 (18,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didn't Work..

Message 5 of 22 (18,007 Views)

★ Guide

What resolution are you using for Carbon?

Message 6 of 22 (17,993 Views)

Community Manager

@Talegangey

Make sure your GPU and monitor display settings match.

If your issue persists, post your Dxdiag as there may be useful info in that.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 22 (17,991 Views)

★ Guide

So do  you mean that part of the game menu is beyond the bounds of the display or that they would be within the display but just not turned on?

Try setting desktop resolution to be the same as the in game resolution, or at least the same aspect ratio. Many games use the desktop resolution to set their internal aspect ratio, such as 16:9, 4:3, ..., and if the ratio doesn't match this can cause issues, but usually the result is a compressed or stretched display, rather than only part of the game screen being visible.

Message 8 of 22 (17,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@rcgldr @Talegangey @EA_Barry NO bro I have the same issue ..... i.e during a race event or during we play any lvl in the game the total interface goes towards the right side of the monitor ..... I mean it goes out of the display..... I tried doing all . what u have said here !!! BUT i had noticed that....

1. I had uninstalled the whole game from my pc and re-installed NFS CARBON again 

2.  NOW I started playing from the first as new save ( I had deleted all SAVES during UNINSTALLATION )

3. YOU COULD NOW FIND THAT ALL (score boards ,mini-maps, etcs) are all fixed .... I mean they all are in their correct places....

4. BUT when u guys finished the career once again now the mini map and all the stuffs moves away from the MONITOR ah *... from display ....

MY bad*

5. MY VERSION is NFS CARBON COLLECTOR EDITION _____ NFSC.exe

Message 9 of 22 (16,646 Views)

★★ Novice

What i dont understand that why does uninstalling the game and installing it again fixing the problem? i have the exact problem, the photos you showed is exactly what my problem is. But i can't fix it, so yeah.

Message 10 of 22 (16,158 Views)