NFS

by Jira2020

Original Post

NFS

★★ Novice

Hello, I hope I've been to you for the last time with NFS Most Wanted 2005 and NFS Underground 1 + 2 games. It's been solved for a long time, the last two days even live chat, but none of your people unable to answer easy queries. Yesterday I was referred to Amazon, which is allegedly your partner where games can be said to be activated by a key to origin and pay by card normally from the Czech Republic. Amazon insists that it's only in India and that they do not have digital hya, so you were mistaken. I still refer to you somewhere, but I'd like to tell you easy to tell if the games can be bought via your Amazon partner digitally and via the key to your Oriigin, as I mentioned directly to you. I do not understand how your people do not know anything about your partner at all and can not answer a one-time question about games. The fact that the games are old and that's why you do not have the origin, I already know, but I ask after x whether they can be bought on the Amazon or anywhere else digitally on a PC and pay with a card from the Czech Republic! Can someone please reasonably answer me at last how things are? Since your team can not answer anything at all, what I ask and prefer to close the chat instead of the answer! Thank you in advance and I hope I will finally get the answers!

Message 1 of 1 (260 Views)