NFS the RUN Connecting to Autolog server

by netwarez

Original Post

NFS the RUN Connecting to Autolog server

★★★ Newbie

I just picked up this game it has been on my list for a bit..   so plug it in to the PS3 and install and it needs a patch....  Downloads the patch no issues...   am getting all pumped to play this game and hit the start button and i have been sitting at the connecting to autolog servers for the past 20 min.    so i checked all the forums and all the info i could find... tried opening the ports that were needed..  hell even put the ps3 in the dmz   still no joy...   will check my other nfs games and see if they connect  well need for speed undercover doesnt work...   and hot persuit is saying its connected to autolog and starting in connected mode  lets see how long it sits here for.... well sofar its been ten min and normaly its after a few seconds and i am good..... 

HELP ME!!!  

Thanks guys

Message 1 of 16 (13,371 Views)

Re: NFS the RUN Connecting to Autolog server

★★★ Newbie

anyone else having this issue?

Message 2 of 16 (13,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well being it's a PS3 I would have less experience. Have you tried starting the game while being offline and then connecting to autolog after you're in? I have an xbox so it freezes on startup when it trys to connect to autolog after selecting storage device.

Message 3 of 16 (13,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem but on PC

Message 4 of 16 (12,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem, but on XBOX360

Message 5 of 16 (12,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you fix the problem 

Message 6 of 16 (11,906 Views)

★★ Guide

@netwarez wrote:

I just picked up this game it has been on my list for a bit..   so plug it in to the PS3 and install and it needs a patch....  Downloads the patch no issues...   am getting all pumped to play this game and hit the start button and i have been sitting at the connecting to autolog servers for the past 20 min.    so i checked all the forums and all the info i could find... tried opening the ports that were needed..  hell even put the ps3 in the dmz   still no joy...   will check my other nfs games and see if they connect  well need for speed undercover doesnt work...   and hot persuit is saying its connected to autolog and starting in connected mode  lets see how long it sits here for.... well sofar its been ten min and normaly its after a few seconds and i am good..... 

HELP ME!!!  

Thanks guys

As of 10th Sep

The Autolog doesn't work on Nfs:Thr Run

31st Aug EA shutdown/Shut-down severs

Sorry

Message 7 of 16 (11,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are we still able to play the game offline, without connecting to Autolog on Xbox360?

Message 8 of 16 (11,864 Views)

★★★ Novice

Então como joguei o nfs tr novamente? Ele simplicidade não conecta na autolog e não sai da tela inicial de carregamento.

Message 9 of 16 (11,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought this game from ORIGIN, and now I'm being told "Thanks for the money, but now you cant play the game.... TOUGH TITTY"...... WHAT BS!

Message 10 of 16 (11,246 Views)