Re: NFS Undercover 1.0.1.18?

by ValentB11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Undercover 1.0.1.18?

★★ Apprentice

Is NFS Undercover on Origin store - version 1.0.1.18?

Only those who knows the definite answer pls answer and confirm/deny.

Message 1 of 6 (2,797 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

OKay, yes, Challenge series and 3 extra cars are available in my version. All good. I'm glad I bought it here.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (2,513 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ValentB11

I have Undercover installed and my file version is 1.1.2.1

Not sure what version the initial install is but it should update to the version above.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,782 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Oh nice. That's must be it (even newer). Just to clarify: do you have this in-game:

http://nfs.wikia.com/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Undercover/Challenge_Series_Expansion

60 extra challenges.

Message 3 of 6 (2,776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It should be noted that the challenge series add-on (which was patch 1.0.1.18 for the retail DVD version), adds 3 tier 1 cars. Also, after you complete the intro to career mode, you can do the challenge series to win the 3 tier 1 cars,which can then be used in career mode, starting with the first actual career mode event, (instead of starting with the 240SX or the Solstice (enabled via in game cheat code)). I don't know if the Origin version with the latest update includes the challenge series. Wait a bit and hope that someone that has a current Origin version replies here to confirm if it includes the challenge series. You can still find new copies of the original retail DVD version for sale at online retailers, but you'll have to search for the 1.0.1.18 patch, as EA removed it from their web sites (ftp and http) that hosts patches and updates.

Message 4 of 6 (2,747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

OKay, yes, Challenge series and 3 extra cars are available in my version. All good. I'm glad I bought it here.

Message 5 of 6 (2,514 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 6 of 6 (2,491 Views)