Re: NFS Shift - EA Nations

by b1ackjack_rus

Original Post

NFS Shift - EA Nations

★★ Apprentice

What's the current condition of EA Nations? I've installed this game recently, tried to login and it says that my CD key is already used.

Is it working, or that's just a message and the system were turned off? I've bought a game recently.

Message 1 of 11 (3,935 Views)

EA DICE Team

@b1ackjack_rus

EA Nation itself isn't a thing anymore. Our servers now run through Origin. However, if you get the message that your key is in use then it could be that your game code is registered to another account.

Please reach out to an EA Advisor to have them check this for you.

Message 2 of 11 (3,908 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not sure if that could happened, but even if, there's another thread with this problem, created yesterday - here it is.

Ok, I'll talk to the Advisor.

Message 3 of 11 (3,897 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Instead of help I've got an email about reinstalling the game and making a clean boot of PC.

Message 4 of 11 (3,880 Views)

EA DICE Team

@b1ackjack_rus

Hi,

Please reach out to them again as I won't be able to provide replacement codes via the forums.

Message 5 of 11 (3,878 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem after exchanging keys. Guess I'm not that lucky or something like that.

It appears that I also now have a spare key for a game, I'll contact Advisor again, because I didn't intended to abuse the system and I don't need what's not mine =\

Message 6 of 11 (3,863 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks to everyone, problem solved.

Message 7 of 11 (3,854 Views)

EA DICE Team

@b1ackjack_rus

Could you let us know how you managed to resolve this?

Message 8 of 11 (3,833 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sorry, forgot to answer here %)

I've got a replaced key, it just happened that not the first change worked.

Thanks to Bedabrat, Himani, Rhod, and to you, Tom.

Message 9 of 11 (3,808 Views)

Need for Speed Carbon Freeze while connecting to ea nation

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing nfsc for the last few days, and when i noticed that i could still search online matches, i got really hyped, but from yesterday to now, everytime i try to connect to ea nation my game freezes, please help understand what's going on with my game, and please let the solution be other than deleting my save file.
Note: I just defeated Simon for the second time, while doing the 1.000.000 reward card, and got a good progress on them, so i really hope the solution isn't deleting my alias.
Message 10 of 11 (3,697 Views)