Re: NFS: Pro Street EADM Error

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS: Pro Street EADM Error

★★ Novice

Hello.

I've purchased Need For Speed: Pro Street quite some time ago and I am unable to play it because when I long in into my EA account I get an error about EA Download Manager (the login succeeds because I've manually created the "Origin Games" folder in my C: drive. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (622 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@BabbLive

Hi,

We are experiencing issues with Pro Street via Origin. In some cases the game cannot be activated.  To go over your options you can contact an EA Advisor via EA Help. If you can't get the game running with them then they can also offer you a refund.

More information on how to navigate the website can be found below:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (634 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@BabbLive

Hi,

We are experiencing issues with Pro Street via Origin. In some cases the game cannot be activated.  To go over your options you can contact an EA Advisor via EA Help. If you can't get the game running with them then they can also offer you a refund.

More information on how to navigate the website can be found below:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 2 of 4 (635 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks for your advice Tom, but I've already tried to contact EA Help Center through the "LIVE CHAT" option but although it says that wait time is < 5 mins I've experienced a wait time like 1:30 hours...

Again, thanks for your advice!

Message 3 of 4 (592 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

@BabbLive

If you keep running into issues with the Live Chat service then I would recommend to try another browser or to turn off all plugins.

I'm sorry that I won't be able to help you myself via the forum but I know that once you reach an EA Advisor they will take good care of you.

Have a pleasant evening.. Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (581 Views)