NFS NL VR failed to login Google account

by Silencer_286

Original Post

NFS NL VR failed to login Google account

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've bought the daydream version of Need for Speed No Limits on 4.02.18
On 5th I tried it and I am unfortunately disappointed and would like to return it.

Issues: failed to login with my Google account.
It kept asking me to take out the device of daydream, nothing really happened. Then the game said "...login failed..." (See video)

Somehow E-Mails to help(at)eamobile.com result in standard replies referring to the HQ center which gives no answers to my problem nor do I find a 'Talk To A Game Advisor' button that is mentioned in the automated mail.

Pls refund. Thank you
[Edited by EA_Mai: please, don't post private information here in the forum]

Message 1 of 5 (637 Views)

Re: NFS NL VR failed to login Google account

EA app Team

Hi @Silencer_286,

Sorry to read you didn't have the best experience with the game. I would recommend giving these troubleshooting steps a try: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

We do not offer support for Need for Speed No Limits through EA Help page, but if you still want to ask for a refund, please, submit a help request here: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you!

-Mai

Message 2 of 5 (632 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you for coming back to me on this. opened a ticket via firemonkeys
Message 3 of 5 (617 Views)

★ Novice
Unfortunately I am still waiting for feedback. Just got one response from support team who seems not having understood my issue.
Message 4 of 5 (561 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Silencer_286,

If you feel they didn't understand you, please, try to explain them your problem again - sadly, we are humans and sometimes misunderstandings happen Frown

Let us know how it goes!
-Mai
Message 5 of 5 (546 Views)