Re: NFS Carbon online invaild password

by CrabHead501

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Carbon online invaild password

★★★ Apprentice

Hey,

yesterday i tried to register account in nfs carbon online but i cant because it's showing "The password is invaild. It must be 4 to 16 character long. Acceptable characters are letters and numbers." Someone can help me?

Message 1 of 14 (10,149 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice
@CrabHead501 okay problem (not so) fixed. registering in carbon dosen't work anymore so :/

View in thread

Message 9 of 14 (9,320 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You may need to create a new account and persona for Carbon if you don't already have an account for the older games. Carbon uses an old account system for games released prior to 2008. This account system goes back to Underground 2 and possibly Underground 1. It's a different account than ones use for games made in 2008 or later, like NFS Shift 1.

Message 2 of 14 (10,113 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ok, i will try it

Message 3 of 14 (10,086 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
btw where to create a account to the carbon?
Message 4 of 14 (10,083 Views)

★ Guide

You create an account from within the game. Start up Carbon, click on the online option, and the game should prompt you to use existing account or create new account. In this case choose create new account.

Message 5 of 14 (10,078 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

but that's a problem. it's keeping show "The password is invaild. It must be 4 to 16 character long. Acceptable characters are letters and numbers."

Message 6 of 14 (10,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

What version of Carbon are you running? You need version 1.3 or 1.4 for online play. Do a web search for "need for speed carbon patch 1.4", download that and install the patch. I tried the old official ea download web site, but it appears to be gone now (it was running about a year ago).

New account for 2008 and later games require one upper case letter, one lower case character, and one number in the password, but that isn't or at least wasn't required for a NFS Carbon online account.

Probably due to the time of year, there aren't many players online right now. I looked at the leaderboards, and most of the weekly activity has been players doing career mode events while signed in.

Message 7 of 14 (10,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

still not working. btw i have 1.4

Message 8 of 14 (10,020 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@CrabHead501 okay problem (not so) fixed. registering in carbon dosen't work anymore so :/
Message 9 of 14 (9,321 Views)

★ Novice
@CrabHead501 Hey dude, if you still playing I can give you some accounts that was created by me and you can login actually. And yeah, registration still not working :/
Message 10 of 14 (5,429 Views)