Re: NFS Carbon PS3 (Online Servers 2019).

by Jacobba55

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Awesome Jacobba55. I am happy to race in any online game mode whether that will be sprint, circuit, speedtrap, or any of the pursuit events.

Message 21 of 42 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, could you add me to play NFS Carbon Online?
PSN: VJGDSANTOS

Message 22 of 42 (1,192 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi guys I just brought nfs carbon ps3 and I would like to join all of you in the online content. Please add my psn id so we can play together. 

My psn id: The_Young_Wolff

Message 23 of 42 (1,099 Views)

★★ Novice
@George26e
I cant add you on the ps3. But i added all of you guys in this post, i really looking foward to play nfs carbon with you!
Message 24 of 42 (1,062 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@shinbrun

No problem, and I'm glad to hear you're interested in getting Carbon's online community back together! I'll see if I can add you when I can get to my PS3.

Nice BX Commando Battle Droid avatar too, looks cool!

I've been thinking that we could all decide on a certain time to play or something, since it's quite random who will be online sometimes. I've been playing with @George26e recently, having an absolute blast (he's a pro) but it would be even better with a full server! I'd definitely want to play a full pursuit knockout or pursuit tag if possible.

Let me know what you all think? Happy to try and agree a time if anyone has a suggestion. Hope everyone is doing well, and good luck online!

Message 25 of 42 (1,050 Views)

★★ Novice
@Jacobba55 hahahaha thank you so much! but this Avatar was actually choose randomly by the ea. I think that your idea is amazing!!! In fact I was wonder if we can make a group in the WhatsApp ou something like that, even in other social media. I guess this is the better way to all of us play together nfs carbon at the same time. Oh, and sorry if my English isn't very good. It's not my native language.
Message 26 of 42 (1,030 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi there. My psn: palikary26e

Try that, it should work. It is great to see more and more people play carbon! Come on guys, let’s gets full online game rooms! 

Message 27 of 42 (1,002 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@VGriloSantos Hi there. I have already added you on the ps3. My psn name is palikary26e. I am just waiting for you to reply to my friend request. Thank you!

Kind regards,

George
Message 28 of 42 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good Evening, guys!

I'm back on playing Carbon too and would be really nice to have an online experience. I'll be very thankful if you could add my psn 'Maragato_20' to make this happen.

Message 29 of 42 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@George26e @Hey, friend! Tried to add you, but your psn preferences prevented me doing so. Could you add me sometime for us to play?

My psn account is called Maragato_20

cheers

Message 30 of 42 (822 Views)