Re: NFS Carbon PS3 (Online Servers 2019).

by Jacobba55

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@NFS59LEADER2016 Thanks for the great session the other day, I hope that maybe one day we will unite all the players in this thread in the same server. And then, gather even more players to support Carbon! We could even potentially revive this game's online activity?
Message 11 of 42 (2,457 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I hope so, I still need that 8 players online card Standard smile

Message 12 of 42 (2,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@AgamakusSame here. Once, I felt hopeless looking at the reward cards, knowing that I'll never truly be able to complete them and get those awesome bonus cars that I wasn't able to drive on the PS2 (like the Pontiac GTO, Lexus IS300, some challenge series cars). But now, after playing online for the first time and really enjoying it, I'm hoping we can revive Carbon! 👍

Message 13 of 42 (2,401 Views)

★★ Novice

Feel free to add me on PlayStation, I'm a bit of a completionist and those Online Rewards Cards are bugging the hell out of me haha - PSN: PsychoHenni

Message 14 of 42 (2,338 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi there everyone. Agreed, we need more people to start playing NFS carbon again on PS3. I started playing it back in 2008 and there used to be so many people that played it. It is still such an enjoyable game and we need to keep it alive. We should start a team, so we can get more players online. Thank you all. My psn name is palikary26e.

Message 15 of 42 (2,232 Views)

★ Apprentice

i know the 360 version has been having match making issues where plays cant find each other servers for that were up last time i checked, yet  to see what state ps3 version is like.

Message 16 of 42 (2,059 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello everyone! Best wishes and hoping all is well. 👍

First post on this topic of 2020, and I just wanted to briefly apologise for my inactivity. It isn't going to get much better, but I'll try and find more time since I'm getting back into Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon! Definitely my favourite NFS games.

If everyone isn't too busy with the new NFS, which I'm not that much of a fan of if you haven't already gathered, then I'll be happy to try and coordinate some sessions as well as being online more often to join in. Achieving the reward cards as we go too!

It would be useful to know your preferences in terms of event (such as circuit or sprint) but I'm pretty certain that Pursuit Tag or Pursuit Knockout is always a winner, so that'll probably be the main event type. It will be even more fun with more cops/racers, so feel free to join in!

With that said, I think that's all. Thank you to everyone for breathing new life into one of the oldest online NFS games, and for allowing me to access the Pursuit Tag game mode for the first time!

- Jacob.

Message 17 of 42 (1,900 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Jacobba55. I still play NFS Carbon quite alot. So if you want, I can add you on ps3 and we can race. Just to let you know, my psn name is palikary26e. Thank you!

Kind regards,

George

Message 18 of 42 (1,806 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Never mind, I just realised that I added you a few weeks back. Sorry about that.

Message 19 of 42 (1,801 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@George26e 

No problem at all.

Although I will say I might not be online all the time, I'll see if I can make some time for it. If there's a particular time that a few people would be good to do, or we're all on at the same time feel free to join in! If there's a specific game mode or race you like, as I said before, please let us know.

Thanks! 😁

Message 20 of 42 (1,792 Views)