Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

by DackFort

Original Post

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

★ Guide

@ViperDeMLG I dont even have twitter tbh... I dont know how that works, but Il be happy if somebody does it ofcourse, Il even register lol We have a pretty big topic here, which is right in their faces... and they are still ignoring us. Im not sure if anything will work but I hope something will... Because this game actually does have great potential, the sweet map, the decent enough graphics, and tbh I dont mind the physics, got used to them by now.. all we need now is some decent work put into the multiplayer and the game will become fantastic.

Message 181 of 377 (1,141 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Seems like EA  doesn't care much about customers even making refunds harder is their way of life 

not sure what game failed harder Need for speed payback or Star Wars Battlefront   

battlefront has the most downvoted thread ever on Reddit history that should tell you something these Pay2win models never work never will any pay2win game died within 1 year some even quicker

games such as Counter-Strike/PUBG/World of Warcraft/ LOL/dota/Forza never had any pay2win features on their cash shops  and they still running after many years they only sell cosmetics in the cash shop  your game came out what 3 weeks ago   already dead on arrival both of them NFS and battlefront and there's only promises that they will add content in the future your lucky you have players buyng these games becouse there are big time Star wars fans and hardcore need for speed fans any possible buyers looking to get into the genre will stay away from it after the reviews and not just the IGN one literraly every single review channel gave nfs a thumbs down is an offline game. and even if u say review channels don't mean anything then just look at any need for speed payback forum that should open your eyes

the top topic here is online free roam of all NFS payback forums out there the most talked about topic is always the online free roam players want it

and they seem to give us any pay to win features except the free roam like we asked.

and the worst is no communication  at least one of you could come out and say game is still in beta and for now we can play story mode and speed lists while your working on the online free roam and the rest of the cars and features such as online drift online drag racing  creating crews/teams ghost option so you don't spend the race ramming against other players.

but Instead, you claim this is a finished product ready to be released and

there is literally nothing to do in this game after 50 hours of gameplay got everything done all cars and spending time creating cars and stuff would be nice if i could show it off in the free world but apparently only 8 people can see it so not even worth it if the world only has 8 people LIVING IN IT!!!!

Message 182 of 377 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Guys,

my friends and me also bought this game for having fun in multiplayer.

We also were shocked after recognizing that there is no free roam.

@Devs - if its not possible to implement a public free roam, please give us a private free roam - the only thing we want is to race with friends or doing some crazy stuff on the streets

Message 183 of 377 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Yeah I finished 100% of the game achievements and all in 5 days so yeah that was kind of a letdown. Me and my brother bought the game thinking it would come as advertised. So we could roam around in our Volvos because we have those cars in real life and we like too build replicas of then in game so we can go nuts while they rest safely in our garage, but alas no freeroam and no Volvo's so now you have too settle for the Koenigsegg regera until the 240 and the amazon comes :/. @Razeroses let's be honest IRL if the Honda rammed you first you would smash that Koenigsegg right thru that cheeky * or maybe that's just me;-) .
Message 184 of 377 (1,013 Views)

★ Guide

@SnakeRac3r57 funny thing is

They Stamp Skyline R34 in the cover of the game  like is the best car

They show big open world to share it online like we gona have a blast sharing it and riding whith other players

Cop chases so we gona be having some fun running from them

game comes out Skyline R34 is weak as hell capped at 299 even tho in real life that engine can be tunned way above 1.500hp

world is offline feels empty as hell and the 8 player limit LAN roaming is just sad and empty

and theres no cop chasses unless u pick up a box then run few meters and they disapear haahhaha xD

gg 10 points for false advertisement

Message 185 of 377 (943 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah we can only hope that they will come too their senses . Freeroam is a must and I don't really understand why they removed the cops from freeroam those were the top 2 best things with the last games. Sure you would get away really easy but I always tried too see how long you could have them chase you before it got to overwhelming or you got too tired. Only thing you can do is the daily other then that it's just a dead stop right now until they release something new. Frown
Message 186 of 377 (937 Views)

★ Guide

Like seriously.. we still didnt get an update

Message 187 of 377 (912 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ea has very good games, just in case this company is characterized by how little they are interested in keeping their games alive with news, updates and providing personalized service to the community. A very crude example that I can give is the little communication that exists within the game menus to be able to contact and exchange information and communication with other players from within the game. This game is fabulous, but I really see very little interest on the part of the company to be in contact with its players .. Very little is interested in our fun once we have bought the advertising of the game.

Message 188 of 377 (976 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I didn't wanted to have to make this comparison but: Recently i started playing Warframe from Digital Extremes studio, and seen how they treat the game and their comunity is amazing! They make weekly devstreams where they not only talk about what they'r planning for the game, but also answer the comunity questions, on live. They show they really care for the comunity and for the game.

Meanwhile Eletronic Arts seems don't give a s#!& for they'r game, and even least for the comunity, it really seems they only care for how much profit they made. It's a shame, specially when you consider that EA is a giant with decades of experience compared to Digital Extremes that is a recent and small company.

Message 189 of 377 (952 Views)

What is wrong with you? NFS PAYBACK MULTIPLAYER FREE-ROAM

★★★★★ Newbie

I had looked forward for this game in 5-10 months now. So yeah, i bought the game when it realesed. I was so so so happy but after i downloaded the game, i just wanted to uninstall it again and refund this piece of *!

Why ruin such a good game by removing the Online Free-roam! What the hell is this EA? Are u proud of this? I dont think so! I think thousands of people had refunded the game because they thought there were an online Free-roam, but no, there wasnt any free-roam! And the result is : No car meeting, Cant tell your friend to look at your nice pimped car and no more fun with friends and strangers. GOOD JOB EA! FIX THIS GAME EA! ITS BROKEN! 

Best regards, Fix The Game Ea.

Message 190 of 377 (829 Views)