Re: I am playing need for speed carbon and want someone to play with to level up

by Metaksoskolikas7

Original Post

Re: [Looking For Group]

EA DICE Team

@iNCREECE

Hi there Standard smile

I would recommend to also visit the Looking for Group thread on the Origin Community forums to increase your chances of finding other players:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Origin-Find-new-friends-to-play-with/td-p/5772985

If you're interested, also feel free to stop by in the introduce yourself thread where you can get to know other players in the community:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Welcome-Introduce-yourself/td-p/5899544

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,

Message 41 of 70 (5,241 Views)

★★ Novice

LF drifters n cruise people ~~ Glitch-o7 Origin

Message 42 of 70 (5,208 Views)

Message 43 of 70 (5,203 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

---------------------------------------------------------------
                  -  Looking for drivers  -

The racing crew Moonlit Dark is looking for

semi-experienced drivers to join own ranks.

We are a racing crew based on the PS4

platform, for any more information feel free

to contact me at TyrTheHippie on PSN.

Thank you and have a nice day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Message 44 of 70 (4,836 Views)

Re: I am playing need for speed carbon and want someone to play with to level up

★ Guide

Good luck with that YOBOYEGGY, The Run Autolog has made it impossible! No more NFS for me...

Message 45 of 70 (31,482 Views)

★★ Novice

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, Pc, ChristosGRNFS i am looking for players to play online. Maybe i will buy nfs hp, nfs rivals, nfs 2015 and nfs payback. Thank you

Message 46 of 70 (31,174 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just bought the Need for Speed 2015 Deluxe edition but I can't get any recommended friends to add. So, Add me if you like. I am trying to add people but it's hard to find players.

my Origin ID is 

Smell_My_Rubber8

Message 47 of 70 (4,423 Views)

★★★ Novice

Looking for friends on close timezone GMT+2

ID: RaresT7000

Thanks in advance.

Message 48 of 70 (4,388 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • PC
  • meerdroovt
  • UTC +2
Message 49 of 70 (7,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Всем привет хотел бы попросить помощь Помогите  пожалуйста не могу зайти в Autolog когда я запускаю игру он пишет соединения с серверами Autolog потом всё пропадает высвечивается знак в левом верхнем иглу NFS моргает где-то 3 раза и потом пишет что не удалось подключится игра лицензия покупал в Stema и в EA зарегистрирован помогите кто может я сам уже не знаю что делать и на сайтах смотрел не что не помогает.                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Надежда только на этот сайт а именно на вас 

Игра: Need for Speed ​​Hot Pursuit 2010

Message 50 of 70 (30,452 Views)