Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I am playing need for speed carbon and want someone to play with to level up ?

by YOBOYEGGY

Original Post

[Looking For Group]

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

LOOKING FOR OTHER RACERS TO LEAVE IN A TRAIL OF DUST AND SMOKE? LOOK NO FURTHER!

Looking for someone new to race with? Please leave the following information in this thread:

• Need for Speed game
  • Platform
  • Origin ID/PSN ID/Gamertag
  • Your timezone

And now you wait.. until a new challenger has arrived.

--Tom

Message 2 of 16 (9,414 Views)
Highlighted

I am playing need for speed carbon and want someone to play with to level up ?

★★ Newbie

Playstation 3 play! Finsh all online achievements!!!

Message 1 of 16 (9,423 Views)

Re: I am playing need for speed carbon and want someone to play with to level up

Community Manager

@YOBOYEGGY

I love your enthusiasm.. I created this topic for you and other players so you can find someone to race with.. Standard smile

--Tom

Message 3 of 16 (9,398 Views)

Looking for Racers

★★★★ Novice

Hello There

If your reading this thanks. I've got most of all the Need For Speed Titles (Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Most Wanted. Pro Street, Need For Speed The Run, Need For Speed Rivals,  Need For Speed Undercover) and looking for those out there that want to race. Seems hard to find players for some of the Titles. Gamer Name Is Lonewolf3121966. So Go Ahead and add me as a freind. Play most every day. Oh  I also have Burnout Paradise. Thanks.

Message 4 of 16 (9,312 Views)

Re: Looking for Racers

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Lonewolf3121966

Hi,

I added your post into this thread. Hopefully you will find someone to race with!

Have a nice weekend,

--Tom

Message 5 of 16 (9,300 Views)

Re: [Looking For Group]

★★★★ Novice

Hi! My Origin ID: MaxTheFastPro. I play NFS Most Wanted (2012), Rivals, The RUN on PC, but also have EA Racing Pack (NFS HP, UC, Shift, Shift 2 and Burnout Paradise) on Steam and can download them if you want.

Message 6 of 16 (9,262 Views)

Re: I am playing need for speed carbon and want someone to play with to level up

★ Apprentice

Good luck with that YOBOYEGGY, The Run Autolog has made it impossible! No more NFS for me...

Message 7 of 16 (8,512 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, Pc, ChristosGRNFS i am looking for players to play online. Maybe i will buy nfs hp, nfs rivals, nfs 2015 and nfs payback. Thank you

Message 8 of 16 (8,201 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Всем привет хотел бы попросить помощь Помогите  пожалуйста не могу зайти в Autolog когда я запускаю игру он пишет соединения с серверами Autolog потом всё пропадает высвечивается знак в левом верхнем иглу NFS моргает где-то 3 раза и потом пишет что не удалось подключится игра лицензия покупал в Stema и в EA зарегистрирован помогите кто может я сам уже не знаю что делать и на сайтах смотрел не что не помогает.                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Надежда только на этот сайт а именно на вас 

Игра: Need for Speed ​​Hot Pursuit 2010

Message 9 of 16 (7,477 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
is there any more players on need for speed for Ps3 ( undercover ) ?
Message 10 of 16 (6,894 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help