Re: Login Failure log on to the NFS Network

by johny12121

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Login Failure log on to the NFS Network

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ihave a prob?em regarding the log in on the NFS Network and says "Login failed, Try again." Every time i try to login to the Network it always fails, i need some help please because i start playing NFS: Rivals this weekend....

Message 1 of 6 (2,649 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@HimeSara84

This is currently being investigated. Main thread on the issue can be found, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Under-Investigation-No-Rivals-Visible-on-Overwatch/td...

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (3,148 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Its been happening for a week and a half now. keep ringing ea help line until they launch an investigation. thats what i'm doing at the moment

Message 2 of 6 (2,589 Views)

EA Staff

@mandrmendo and @ichigonro 

We’re aware of an issue that’s preventing players from logging into the Need For Speed Network and therefore Need for Speed Overwatch.

We have informed the dedicated Team. As soon as more information is available we will update this thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Message 3 of 6 (2,585 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have had a lot of problems with this NFS Network, and now I am having a problem that it cannot find my "car from the map", it keeps saying that game information failed to download or something.
This have been since this year started and nothing have happen.
I am a bit getting depressed for "hunting" people from EA to reply for my problems, because EA deleted that Chat Forum(?), which btw was The Best place for fixing these.
I hope I can get my reply for this as fast as possible, because I have been patient for too long time.
Message 4 of 6 (2,416 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

good luck 

Message 5 of 6 (2,403 Views)

EA DICE Team

@HimeSara84

This is currently being investigated. Main thread on the issue can be found, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Under-Investigation-No-Rivals-Visible-on-Overwatch/td...

Message 6 of 6 (3,149 Views)