Is NFS Carbon redeemable on Origin?

by Lunelli_98

Original Post

Re: Is NFS Carbon redeemable on Origin?

★★★★★ Guide
@HuhllucinatioN Pro Street should activate normally just fine, if not support should help, have you tried contacting them multiple times? Often you just get someone who doesnt care or know how to do it.
Message 11 of 16 (949 Views)

★★ Guide
@tyl0413 I have seen people with trouble while trying to redeem it. I might add that every account is unique so it is possible that some people have trouble while others don't at the same point.

Best,

L
Message 12 of 16 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@tyl0413 They no longer allow to add games based on the old CD-keys as of a few months ago it seems. I tried to get mercenaries 2 added which is one of the games that was no issue to get added back then, however after 20 tries i literally gave up. Don't bother with this anymore.
Message 13 of 16 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@HuhllucinatioN EA support no longer allows to add a game for you with the old keys. If it isn't redeemable via their site, it doesn't exist. They pretty much just deleted/sunset their internal tool that did this without any heads-up.
Message 14 of 16 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@CyrisTM Wait, they disabled redeems for additional games recently? You sure about that or that game you trying to redeem was broken since the 2013 change.
Message 15 of 16 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@tyl0413 Pretty sure mercenaries 2 always worked without an issue with EA support after a few tries not long ago.
Message 16 of 16 (508 Views)