Re: I HAVE NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT AND IT SAYS THAT MY GAME NEED TO BE UP DATED

by khrist52

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I HAVE NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT AND IT SAYS THAT MY GAME NEED TO BE UP DATED

★ Novice

My need for speed shift online gaming does not work any more is there a patch or a down load that would let me play online

Message 1 of 6 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@khrist52

Are you playing via disc, Steam or Origin? If you're on Steam or Origin you should get automatic updates. So if you're playing via disc, please make sure to add your game to Origin to receive updates. You can usually check this by right-clicking the game and selecting Check for Update.

If you are unable to add your game to Origin, then please contact a Game Advisor and they will do it for you.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@khrist52

Are you playing from Origin or Steam? What is the error message that you're getting?

Make sure you have checked out our connection troubleshooting articles:

Message 2 of 6 (433 Views)

★ Novice

Hi. there is nothing wrong with my pc when I click the online button it say sorry but your outdated and needs to be up dated if there is any new down loads or patches please just let me know 

if u can still play online in need for speed shift .

Please let me kown9

Message 3 of 6 (424 Views)

EA DICE Team

@khrist52

This version of Need for Speed is still online. You can find the online status of our games on our Service Updates page.

Are you playing this via Origin, or Steam, or disc? If you're playing it via Origin and it won't update then you will still have to refer to connection troubleshooting. Please let me know if you're playing from another platform.

Message 4 of 6 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I still have not got a  answer to my question is there any updates on down loads available?

Can u please just let me know yes or no.

Thank you 

[edit: real name removed]

u can reach me

[edit: phone number removed]

[edit: email address removed]

Message 5 of 6 (379 Views)

EA DICE Team

@khrist52

Are you playing via disc, Steam or Origin? If you're on Steam or Origin you should get automatic updates. So if you're playing via disc, please make sure to add your game to Origin to receive updates. You can usually check this by right-clicking the game and selecting Check for Update.

If you are unable to add your game to Origin, then please contact a Game Advisor and they will do it for you.

Message 6 of 6 (396 Views)