Re: How do I buy the Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005?

by GK3512

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

This post has been alive for over 4 years now. I can't help but marvel on how deaf EA is. I wonder what would it cost to make this game available. It would only bring more people to Origin and EA Store because I know that this game is widely loved. One mention of it on any news forum and crazy crowds will put down EA servers once again. Just like it was with Red Alert 2. 

Don't you get it EA? People love your classics from before DLC packs, when games were initially produced as full versions!

Message 21 of 43 (3,128 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Khranal However LICENSE PROHIBITION OF FERRARI/TOYOTA/LEXUS wont let MW2005 or any BB NFS get remastered.HP2010 will be REMASTERED since it DIDNT have these brands.
Message 22 of 43 (3,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How? I would love to play mw 2005. 

Message 23 of 43 (2,960 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No one asks for it to be remastered. Just to be bought/ given away in a digital version as Red Alert 2 was.

Message 24 of 43 (2,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Marquinhos_ms Is this ever going to happen?
All legit users here who are willing to pay... just make it happen already EA
Message 25 of 43 (2,890 Views)

★ Novice

I don't believe it's a licensing issue (based of forza series having basically every car from mw) its more likely that EA cannot hide behind microtransactions like they have become majorly infamous for. That of course is my opinion not necessarily fact based. I would love to see a release for pc and even switch.

Message 26 of 43 (2,748 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@prvfd6432 How can they add microtransaction to MW2005 when that game didnt even have DLC in the past.The first NFS with paid DLC was Prostreet and that was after MW2005.
Message 27 of 43 (2,725 Views)

★ Novice

Thats my point. They're not interested because they know the game sell is all the cash flow, no microtransactions. Again thats an opinion not necessarily the truth behind it.

Message 28 of 43 (2,708 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why they don't just add it to EA Play Live is beyond any legitimate reasoning. EA is so frustrating.

Message 29 of 43 (2,468 Views)

★ Novice

old ea games are expensive AND the nfs most wanted 2005 have a digital release but got removed

Message 30 of 43 (2,280 Views)