Re: How do I buy the Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005?

by 27_DonutEater_27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I buy the Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005?

★★★ Newbie

How do I buy the Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005?

Message 1 of 43 (142,805 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Marquinhos_ms

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 it never was a digital download so you can not buy here, on Origin Store.

But you can by on Amazon or another authorized reseller.

Or you can download for free  NFS Most Wanted 2012 right now(you are so lucky:eahigh_fileStandard smile https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/free-games/on-the-house

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 43 (156,939 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Marquinhos_ms

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 it never was a digital download so you can not buy here, on Origin Store.

But you can by on Amazon or another authorized reseller.

Or you can download for free  NFS Most Wanted 2012 right now(you are so lucky:eahigh_fileStandard smile https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/free-games/on-the-house

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 43 (156,940 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There is nothing to be lucky about. I got free NFS MW (2012) and after I played Hot Pursuit (2010) I had really big expectations. For the first 30 minutes of playing I got freezing shower. It was like going back in time to year 1998 - first Collin McRae Rally was developed back then. Horrible solutions, horrible driving. I remember old NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and to this game new Hot Pursuit was superior (although too short - lvl 20 in police and illegal racing should be achieveable by completing all races by getting gold and distinction). I thought "maybe new Most wanted will be the same, maybe people exaggerate how bad it is 'cause they have sentiment to original". Well, it really is THAT BAD. EA should release original Most Wanted on Origin. What do they have to lose? Make digital something they already have. I bet that people would pay good $25 to get original NFS MW on Origin.

Message 3 of 43 (142,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

...but still, it is not that difficult to make it available! Why should I pay somebody else for an used product, when I can pay for a digital copy, here! I am looking for MW, Underground and Underground 2!

PS. A REDUX of all NFS would be great for a big NFS fan like myself! 

Message 4 of 43 (142,651 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I second other people's sentiments. MW 2012 is a terrible game and doesn't even compare to the original MW. Criterion/Ghost Games/etc ruined what was an amazing series...

Message 5 of 43 (142,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

EA is cringe

Message 6 of 43 (141,464 Views)

★★★ Novice

Agreed. Most Wanted 2012 is too bad even for a free game. I want the original Most Wanted. The copies available on amazon.in are pirated versions downloaded from the internet and being sold as original, and the only copy on amazon.com that ships here requires heavy transport charges.

Message 7 of 43 (139,935 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I almost cried after reading the replies. it's so true. it got forgotten because of stupid new NFS games.
Message 8 of 43 (137,500 Views)

★★★ Newbie
that auto drift sh*t is useless, in these last games, its fun maybe for kids up to 10 years old. i wish that they release nfs mw 2005 remastered, like COD mw remastered,
Message 9 of 43 (137,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

facts bro great games going unforgotten its 2018 and im still trying to buy this game so i can play again such a great game that deserves a digital copy

Message 10 of 43 (126,514 Views)