Re: Finding 0 games on Shift 2

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Finding 0 games on Shift 2

★★★ Newbie

Does nobody play this game anymore? Is there any groups/communities for people still on this game? What games are people playing on PC when it comes to racing nowadays?

Message 1 of 4 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

I would not expect anyone playing Shift 2 multiplayer nowadays. You should purchase Need for Speed 2016 or Need for Speed Rivals. These are the games from  NFS series most people are playing currently.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (373 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I would not expect anyone playing Shift 2 multiplayer nowadays. You should purchase Need for Speed 2016 or Need for Speed Rivals. These are the games from  NFS series most people are playing currently.

Message 2 of 4 (374 Views)

Community Manager

@MitchTheGG2016 Hi,

I have moved your thread to the Other Need for Speed Games forum to increase its exposure.

Take a look around, you might find a few Shift 2 players this way.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

EA DICE Team

@MitchTheGG2016

The servers for this game are indeed very quiet. You might not be able to find other players to play with by just going in-game.

To help people get together in some of our older Need for Speed titles I've setup a [Looking for Group] thread. Check it out, leave your details there, and maybe you can find someone to race with.. Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)