Re: Exceeded activation CD key code

by rcgldr

Original Post

Exceeded activation CD key code

★★★ Newbie

I have exceeded activation code on my PC game Need for speed hot pursuit am I able to request a new or reactivation on my PC game.

Can you assist my needs.

Regards

Boris

Message 1 of 5 (968 Views)

Community Manager

@borisczu 

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance with resetting this activation limit.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (956 Views)

★★★ Pro
If i can give you a advice kid, never buy NFS games on steam or EA games genrally. Because steam is just a 3rdparty site for EA games, you should buy it in Origin instead. Because there you can still play Hot Pursuit 2010 and Most wanted 12, plus you dont need a code too play it on Origin.
Message 3 of 5 (920 Views)

★ Guide

> Hot Pursuit 2010

I've read that EA/Origin disabled all of the extra content in Hot Pursuit Limited Edition as they did with Shift 2 Unleashed Limited Edition sometime around March 2018.

>Steam versus Origin

Steam generally relies on the Steam app for authentication, and doesn't rely on third party authentication servers. Some Origin versions of games used securom authentication server, which was shut down, rendering the Origin versions of those affected games unplayable, while the Steam versions of those games were not affected. So it's a case by case situation.

Message 4 of 5 (906 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you have reached the limit, please read this information below.
This will help you in deauthorizing the game.

This technology allows users to "authorize" up to five computers to play the game at the same time.

• Deauthorizing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on PC

Copies of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit come with SolidShield digital rights management technology. This technology allows users to "authorize" up to five computers to play the game at the same time.

If you are coming close to your five machine limit, or wish to deauthorize a computer for any reason, you can deauthorize your system from playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuitright from your computer's Start menu.

To use the in-game deauthorization tool for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, follow the steps below.

Windows Vista/Windows 7/ windows virtual desktop

• Click on the Windows button on the Windows Taskbar.
  • Select All Programs.
  • Click on Games.
  • Click on Games Explorer.
  • Right-click on the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  • Click on Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - Deauthorize this machine.

Windows XP

• Click on the Start Menu on the Windows Taskbar.
  • Select All Programs
  • Find the Electronic Arts folder.
  • Roll over the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  • Click on the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - Deauthorize this machine option.

You will receive a message when the computer is successfully deauthorized.  Deauthorization does not uninstall the game, however, so if you decide you want to reauthorize your computer later, all you have to do is relaunch the game while connected to the Internet.

Regards,

Adrian

Message 5 of 5 (757 Views)