Error in NFSC while logging in game

by MikulasV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error in NFSC while logging in game

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA,

I can't log into Need For Speed Carbon to play multiplayer mode. If I want to log in, game shows message "Your nickname does not exist". And I can't create new account in the game, because that does not works and game shows message "There have to be 4-14 letters and numbers in your password". Can you help me, please?

MikulasV

Message 1 of 4 (808 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error in NFSC while logging in game

★★★ Apprentice
@MikulasV Don't worry i had this problem too. It turns out that carbon uses the old account system. It was used to Shift 1. After Shift 1 EA created a new account system that is used to today. But anyway in 2018 (or 2017) EA has locked a option to register at the old account system so i think thats it... Let's just hope that EA will re-enable the registering in Carbon...

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (771 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
@MikulasV Don't worry i had this problem too. It turns out that carbon uses the old account system. It was used to Shift 1. After Shift 1 EA created a new account system that is used to today. But anyway in 2018 (or 2017) EA has locked a option to register at the old account system so i think thats it... Let's just hope that EA will re-enable the registering in Carbon...
Message 2 of 4 (772 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It changed after pro street actually. Undercover & shift has it's own login system, names are shared with each other. Those accounts won't work on carbon sadly. The only games which are still up that use the legacy system are NFS carbon & Medal of honor airborne (which also has the same bug with registering accounts)

Accounts created prior to the closure can still be logged in. However if you lost your password, you cannot recover it sadly

Message 3 of 4 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know some mods to use new account system in NFS:C or something like that?

Message 4 of 4 (495 Views)