Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. What link?

by chikidov

Original Post

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. What link?

Community Manager (retired)

In order to help you guys with this we are going to need more detail other than what has been posted in the title. This unfortunately does not explain the problem in full.

The more details you give the easier it will be to assist with this problem.

~Rick

Message 11 of 114 (118,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 12 of 114 (118,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That DOES explain the problem because that's all the info we as users are getting. I downloaded The Sims free play R Android on my SG3 today. I tried to launch it. I got Server Error: go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate and enter your country. Error 500.

That's all we get. Try and go to that website and it redirects to ea.com/mobile.

That's all we as users know.

So, what do we do to make the game work?
Message 13 of 114 (118,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too. My Sony Xperia Tablet Z works fine with NFS - Most Wanted, and I had finished that game. Loaded NFS - Hot Pursuit and it doesn't start properly. I get the error message described and nothing further. I can see comments piling up in the Google Play Store on this one, and it is damaging your reputation. I have raised a case on this (09551116), but it apparently had to "go to the mobile section" as they support this game on this platform. 22 days later I got a message saying a troubleshooting guide had been attached (but with no attachment). I have searched your guides and nothing works. Deleted and reloaded a number of times, but can't get this game to start - Is THIS enough information for someone from EA to take some action? Even Real Racing 3 works fine (and that is a free one...) It wasn't a lot of money, but the principle is that you have taken money, so it has to work...

Message 14 of 114 (118,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem (Ошибка сервера. На сервере произошла ошибка. Пожалуйста, откройте страницу www.eamobile.com/conutrygate.com, выберите страну и перейдите по ссылке службы поддержки (500).

Here is the translation from Russian -

Server error. A server error has occured. Please visit www.eamobile.com/countrygate to choose your country and click the support link. (500).

Game: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP321 RU/B 16 GB Wireless WAN

Android version: 4.1.2 Assembly 10.11.A.1.307

Message 15 of 114 (118,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes what link?i cant open the sims free play to android tablet.

Message 16 of 114 (118,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So many people have the same problem. Does EA do something on this issue? I want my money back.

Message 17 of 114 (118,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is exactly why people hate ea games
Message 18 of 114 (117,711 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well this is the first time I could have download The Sims FreePlay, and the only thing I see Is linking something and select the countrygate. I got so angry, I downloaded amazon to download it, but it lanches me to several other things. π_π…… I thought I could finally play it but I was wrong. Great way to spoil my day!
Message 19 of 114 (117,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same message on my note 2 running on android 4.1.2
Have the same message on most wanted and hot pursuit.
Message 20 of 114 (117,015 Views)